Osborne's input

np_husker

I would almost hate having an icon like Osborne sitting down the hall from me when the team isn't going so well. It would be nice to have the input, but then you don't want to look like you don't know what your doing either.

At this point, they can use any help they can get from any source. It is obvious that they are struggling to come up with ways to use the personnel that they do have to the betterment of the team.

I would almost hate having an icon like Osborne sitting down the hall from me when the team isn't going so well. It would be nice to have the input, but then you don't want to look like you don't know what your doing either.

At this point, they can use any help they can get from any source. It is obvious that they are struggling to come up with ways to use the personnel that they do have to the betterment of the team.

I agree, couldn't have said it better. It is nice to see that they are picking his brain for some ideas. He was certainly the master at maximizing what he had on the team whether it was a collection of role players or a team packed with future draft picks.

And Coach, he's a beautiful human being...." (Watson got emotionally choked up at this point for a couple seconds)

maybe its my heart giddy at the thought, but to me this speaks volumes. I sit entrenched every saturday they play in this kind of ethereal experience where it is no holds barred. Voices are heard in these hours nowhere else. Vile words sometimes. Other times not. I am torn how I feel about what watson is doing. I keep saying well hes done it everywhere else including here, just not this year, and well look what snyders done with banks and thomas this year. Granted this is all based on my limited knowledge so I try not to take my opinion to seriously.

None the less I do believe that with that quote and the fact he got choked up about it, means our team is in the calm before the storm right now. And with watson embracing our very own Ferdinand Magellan, well I don't see how we can't make it through to a brighter day.

I still think wats should be allowed to run the offence his way. But to get suggestions and pointers from a man who wrecked havoc on so many teams over the years isnt a bad thing at all. I think Coach Osborne knows his place but if he sees a problem hes going to try and help. Take it or not Coach Osborne cares about this team still. It shows hes willing to do whatever to help this team get back on track.