Bo's Sweatshirt

ohiohusker

Just wondering what you guys think of Bo's sweatshirt? I really think he should wear a red one instead of gray. Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, and determination. Red is a very emotionally intense color. It enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises blood pressure. In heraldry, red is used to indicate courage.

Go Big Red!

:wub:

(Do) You really want Bo to have more fire and intensity?

Pretty sure his Drs advised him against wearing Red..For fear of this happening.

HY-03vYYAjA

I can't believe we're so worried about what Bo wears that we need a thread about it.

This isn't the fashion runway. It's football.

Why? Clownahan was nearly crucified on a weekly basis in 07' for what he did or did not wear.

So... this is going to somehow right that wrong? Okaaaaaay......

The only negative to this is.

We wear red, some fans do not now. The coach has a large impact on the fans. I guess I would prefer he wore something RED for that reason only.

But really do not care one way or another.

He is doing the job we hired him to do. That is all I care about.

Just wondering what you guys think of Bo's sweatshirt? I really think he should wear a red one instead of gray. Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, and determination. Red is a very emotionally intense color. It enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises blood pressure. In heraldry, red is used to indicate courage.

Go Big Red!

:wub:

:facepalm:

kid-flipping-bird.jpg

One of the most photoshopped pictures out there. I've seen that kid with Red Sox, Yankees, Cubs, Cardinals, Rams, 49ers, Penn State, and about half a dozen other team's logos on that shirt over the years.

I think the original was English Premier League soccer, but don't quote me on that....

Still a funny picture.