Bo's Sweatshirt

ohiohusker

I can't believe we're so worried about what Bo wears that we need a thread about it.

This isn't the fashion runway. It's football.

Why? Clownahan was nearly crucified on a weekly basis in 07' for what he did or did not wear.

So... this is going to somehow right that wrong? Okaaaaaay......

Atleast the gray sweatshirt has Nebraska on instead of some of the plan blue/orange/yellow whatever color shirts Callahan wore.

I think he should wear a suit.

Can you imagine what would happen if he was wearing a suit with a tight tie around his neck and he went into a BO-RAGE?

Suit would be destroyed.

Probably better to have him in loose-fitting clothes. :)

I think Bo is prohibited from wearing a suit by the NCAA. There's that whole incident where he got pissed and killed a guy with his necktie...

Billy C wore a beige shirt to a press conference and got ripped. The funny thing is Bo has wore a beige shirt to one as well. Also didn't the coaches in 2004 get blasted for wearing black sweatsuits on the sidelines during a few games? (I know I'm not the only one that remembers that)

I thought it was silly when Billy C & company took heat and I think it is silly that Bo is as well.

I was pretty offended when T.O. use to wear those ugly Starter or whatever they were coats in the 90's. Man those things were ugly.

Billy C wore a beige shirt to a press conference and got ripped. The funny thing is Bo has wore a beige shirt to one as well. Also didn't the coaches in 2004 get blasted for wearing black sweatsuits on the sidelines during a few games? (I know I'm not the only one that remembers that)

I thought it was silly when Billy C & company took heat and I think it is silly that Bo is as well.

I was pretty offended when T.O. use to wear those ugly Starter or whatever they were coats in the 90's. Man those things were ugly.

off topic... but i just noticed your sig says... "for bring the husker nation" is it supposed to say that?

off topic... but i just noticed your sig says... "for bring the husker nation" is it supposed to say that?

Changed it. Thanks for pointing that out. :thumbs

hah wasnt tryin to be a dick or nething.. but ive noticed over the yeras that you seem to like using that kinda sarcastic humor to mock people.. so i was gonna ask who exactly it was mocking if it was supposed to be like that.. lol