Bring Paper Cups - Be 10 TIMES LOUDER!!!

imevenodd

Sounds crazy probably huh? I have seen this done a couple of times in my lifetime, and both of those times my ears felt like they were bleeding afterwards.

Most people will be too lazy to do this I'm sure, but all it really takes is 15 seconds to grab a plastic cup from home and stuff it in your pocket. Bring it in to the game, rip out the bottom of the cup, and your voice will be a million times more effective.

What happens is instead of your voice being dispersed in many different directions, it is all aimed straight towards whatever direction you are pointing. It is highly HIGHLY effective. We could make it a living hell for Kansas State if just even a group of people did this.

"Don't forget your paper cup." "Bring it to every game." "Hey, I'm Bo Pelini, let's make our place the toughest place to play in all of College Football"."

AWESOME!!! :LOLtartar

Instead of Willie rocking an awful air guitar solo, you could have Herbie and Lil' Red dancing and handing out dixie cups!! :lol: