Erin and Bo

knapplc

Am I the only person who's noticed the huge grin on Erin Andrews' face every time she interviews Bo?

I've watched a lot of Thursday and Saturday night football on ESPN and I've seen a lot of Erin Andrews halftime and post-game interviews. She's usually direct, makes eye contact, and generally asks a good straightforward question. I've seen her do that dozens of times now. She's professional, neutral, and and respectful. Nothing more.

But when she interviews Bo, for those few seconds, she's always grinning. It's not just tonight, but when I saw her doing it again tonight it struck me how different she was. She did it at Missouri, too (pic related), and if you watch tonight's game again, you can really see.

Bo-Pelini-and-Erin-Andrews.jpg

So... Erin Andrews - closet Husker Fan, or is she kind of sweet on Bo? :lol:

(Please don't take this too seriously. We won and I'm having fun)

She takes the tack of approaching a caged, cornered lion. "NICE kitty......please don't bite me because they make me do this interview."

She approaches her interviews with Bo much more enthusiastically.

She looks much more happy to interview Bo than the local media guys, but then I don't see him ever ripping into her like he does to those guys.

She takes the tack of approaching a caged, cornered lion. "NICE kitty......please don't bite me because they make me do this interview."

She approaches her interviews with Bo much more enthusiastically.

She looks much more happy to interview Bo than the local media guys, but then I don't see him ever ripping into her like he does to those guys.

Well, I know that you're not supposed to show fear when confronting animals (or look them in the eyes). She might just be THAT good. lol