Officiating

epocSoN

I thought the officials had one of their worst showings of the year tonight. KSU got absolutely screwed half the time the yellow flag came out.

When Lee got whacked, that was a fantastic hit, and perfectly legal

The pass interference call when Paul fell down had absolutely no evidence what so ever, I looked at it in 4 angles and each showed nothing illegal.

I thought they missed many holding calls on our O-line, I'm sure it went the other way but overall...

I thought KSU got screwed. Over and over again this season the big 12 refs prove that they are just incompetent.

On a side note, i checked out KSU's board, man they are a bunch of classless Nancy's.

I am not sure which angle you were looking at, but did you happen to see if right hand grab Paul before he tipped the ball? Also, did you see that Lee stepped out of bounds and then got hit? They are going to call that every single time, even if it is close. They are going to protect the QB at all costs.

Did our O-line hold? I am sure they did....every good o-lineman will hold...that is what my o-line coach taught me in college....it is the bad ones who get caught.

The PI call was borderline. I don't have a problem with it either way on plays like that. Sometimes they're going to call those, sometimes they won't.

The hit was definitely late. He was easing up and was out of bounds (thought not by much). It was not malicious, though (it looked violent because Lee was not expecting it). Just a normal late hit that you see flagged at least once every game. Those should be, and are almost always, called.

I thought the officials had one of their worst showings of the year tonight. KSU got absolutely screwed half the time the yellow flag came out.

When Lee got whacked, that was a fantastic hit, and perfectly legal

The pass interference call when Paul fell down had absolutely no evidence what so ever, I looked at it in 4 angles and each showed nothing illegal.

I thought they missed many holding calls on our O-line, I'm sure it went the other way but overall...

I thought KSU got screwed. Over and over again this season the big 12 refs prove that they are just incompetent.

On a side note, i checked out KSU's board, man they are a bunch of classless Nancy's.

I would agree that the zebras were horrible last night, and more often than not KSU got screwed by the calls. I saw a few holds by our line they didn't call, one where Hickman grabbed a guy and spun a 360 before tossing the guy down. Blatant, but no flag.

The DPI on the pass to Paul was questionable.

The hit on Lee as he went out of bounds is understandable knowing how they've been protecting QBs all season. I get that call, but Lee was not yet out of bounds.

I would like to know how they call holding on Crick (and he was) yet they don't call holding on the KSU line who was doing the same thing as Crick all game long. There were more holding calls against our opponent than in previous games, but there was a LOT of holding.

KSU Board - I cruised through a couple of threads on KSUfans.com, and Classless Nancy's is an understatement.

i thought the pi call against the huskers was way more bogus than the one against ksux. Lee was clearly out of bounds and it was helmet-to-helmet contact. that's gonna get called every time. i don't think i've ever seen a holding call against a DT before. imo - the lumberin' lavender was really lucky and got away with a LOT of holding and hand to face crap.

The 2 personal fouls on Lee were real enough for me.

The KSU PI was questionable but we turned the ball over. The ball doesn't lie!

KSU's offensive line actually got called for holding this game. As Knaaplc pointed out in another post our opponents get surprisingly few of those.

BTW- did we change the name of this place to BitchBoard? It seems normal for the complaining about the refs, Wats, Lee when we lose but this is unbelievable.

The late hit on Lee was a legit call. Lee was already well on his way to stepping out of bounds and in the one angle they showed on tv, he had already crossed the sideline plane. It was a legit call IMO.

The holding call on Crick was very questionable from what I'd seen on tv.

KSU did get screwed on other call and that was another horse-collar tackle the refs missed. I believe it was following a punt return in the 2nd Qtr.

KSU Board - I cruised through a couple of threads on KSUfans.com, and Classless Nancy's is an understatement.

So true. I am reading it right now and seeing all these gems...

"Bo Pelini sucks more than Callahan and if the Huskers got rid of Solich so fast, Pelini will be gone soon"

"Suh was punching our players after tackling them"

"Asante is a dirty player and should've been ejected from game"

"Husker Pride is an oxymoron"

"Grant Gregory is the reason our superior team lost to a crappy mongoloid Nebraska team"

Incredible. :facepalm:

Dear KSU fans,

Talk all the sh#t you want. You're still not going to a bowl because of our gum chewing moron of a head coach, our eject-o-matic thug Asante, Ndamukong "I wish I was in the UFC so I could punch some more whiny bitches" Suh, and the rest of the mongoloids on the team that are so bad they beat your team by two scores. Have fun watching the bowl games from home.