Fire Watson, Kick Lee off the team immediately!!

It totally amazes me how nobody is happy about the little progress that we DID make the last couple weeks or so. Yeah, there are still mistakes, but it is better. Everyone forgets that this is really Lee's first season of being a starter. Everyone also forgets that all these coaches are still dealing with recruits that 3/4 of which was really recruited under Callahan.

Watson can only TRY and figure out the best offensive scheme for the personnel that he has.

I wish everyone would just settle down, and realize that we still have a ways to go. It really amazes me that we are where we are at this point. People seem to have short memories to what it was like 2 years ago at this time.

Yeah, we are not that good, especially on offense - but it could be a whole lot worse people. :wasted

I would have to agree. Bo Pelini has a chance to get to 10-11 wins this year, after a 9 win campaign in his first year.

We pretty much know that we never have to worry about the defense again. Bo Pelini's name is synonymous with defensive success, and this is shown in statbooks year after year.

The offense will come along. We are going to have Green and Lee battling all offseason, throw in an unknown quantity in Kody Spano into the mix, and maybe even Tyler Gabbert, and we have good competition next year.

Next year is the year boys. Our OOC skedge lines up, we have the right games at home, we should be making a BCS run next year, and should be in national title talk in 2010. Good way to start off the new decade.

I would have to agree. Bo Pelini has a chance to get to 10-11 wins this year, after a 9 win campaign in his first year.

We pretty much know that we never have to worry about the defense again. Bo Pelini's name is synonymous with defensive success, and this is shown in statbooks year after year.

The offense will come along. We are going to have Green and Lee battling all offseason, throw in an unknown quantity in Kody Spano into the mix, and maybe even Tyler Gabbert, and we have good competition next year.

Next year is the year boys. Our OOC skedge lines up, we have the right games at home, we should be making a BCS run next year, and should be in national title talk in 2010. Good way to start off the new decade.

Yeah, if you look at the list of recruits that we have verbals from, we don't have to worry about the defense.

If you would have told anybody on this board that we would have 9 wins last year, and maybe 10 or 11 this year after BC's last year, you wouldn't have found anyone on this board that wouldn't have taken that.

Everyone kept screaming that we had to wait for BC to get "his recruits" in, yet they won't give the same courtesy to Bo for some reason. They think we should just go back to kicking everyone's butts from year one.

It totally amazes me how nobody is happy about the little progress that we DID make the last couple weeks or so. Yeah, there are still mistakes, but it is better. Everyone forgets that this is really Lee's first season of being a starter. Everyone also forgets that all these coaches are still dealing with recruits that 3/4 of which was really recruited under Callahan.

Watson can only TRY and figure out the best offensive scheme for the personnel that he has.

I wish everyone would just settle down, and realize that we still have a ways to go. It really amazes me that we are where we are at this point. People seem to have short memories to what it was like 2 years ago at this time.

Yeah, we are not that good, especially on offense - but it could be a whole lot worse people. :wasted

I don't care what anybody says I say Watson must be fired right now. He is ruining the program. Lee is doing good but if K-Sate hadn't of killed themselves with penalties, they would have kicked the huskers butts because of our crappy offensive plays by Watson. I can see the huskers getting 0 points against Texas because of our lousy offense.

I don't care what anybody says I say Watson must be fired right now. He is ruining the program. Lee is doing good but if K-Sate hadn't of killed themselves with penalties, they would have kicked the huskers butts because of our crappy offensive plays by Watson. I can see the huskers getting 0 points against Texas because of our lousy offense.

<_< And you could do better? Watson can only work with what he has to work with...I am sure that Watson and Bo would love for you to come in and have a sit down so that you could tell them everything they are doing wrong and suggest what they could do to fix it. I bet you might even get a job if it worked.

<_< And you could do better? Watson can only work with what he has to work with...I am sure that Watson and Bo would love for you to come in and have a sit down so that you could tell them everything they are doing wrong and suggest what they could do to fix it. I bet you might even get a job if it worked.

I forgot more about an offense then Watson will ever learn...Watson must go !!!!!

I forgot more about an offense then Watson will ever learn...Watson must go !!!!!

seems like you have forgotten everything....

:sarcasm Call Bo or Osborne, and see how far you get with that statement...I am betting you get shown the door. :snacks:

Zac Lee's strength (& he is actually quite good at it) is throwing the ball downfield. I'm not saying throw a 30+ yard pass every single play but I dont understand why Shawn Watson doesnt have Lee throw the long ball more often (whenever Lee does, the play is usually successful, or at least it has been for the last two games). Yes, Shawn Watson's playcalling has improved the last few games but we still need a better playcaller IMO

No this is not a negative post either, I am very happy we beat KSU (an ugly win is a win)