What Home Game are you most Pumped up for?

What Home Game are you most Pumped up for?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wake Forest as I will be there for that game. It will tell us where we really are at I think. If we play like a real team and beat the snot out of them, I think we are on our way back. I truly think they will be tougher than Pittsburgh. I have tickets to both, but may have to leave before the Pitt game.

To me this is the Texas Tech game of last year. We win and win it big the sky is the limit, if we lose the wheels will come off quickly.

i'm going with ksu, lets beat those kitty cats, it has gone too far too long with them beating up on us...I think the Husker Nation needs to and will kick it up a notch in home games, and get more wild. With the great recruiting class, capacity being increased at memorial, and the new field look I can see that happening.

This was a toss up for me between Texas Tech, OU, and KSU. All three are revenge games. OU just becuase it is them...KSU needs to get an old fashioned Husker butt whoopin....but I went with TT. I am just bitter at how we were embarresed last year. And I am pumped to go crazy yelling for a Husker win. Can't wait for it!!!!