SIAP: Suh back on Ballot. VOTE!!!

In all reality the top 5 on the list should get invited to NY. Myself, I see Spiller as probably the only comparable player on the list to Suh as far as the best player this season. The next few weeks will probably tilt the scales but Suh will have to have some monster games. Spiller will probably get screwed also. It's the Heisman.......

Spiller's next two opponents average 117 and 145 on the ground, so he's bound to get some pretty good yardage.

All I want is to see Suh get a trip to New York. He'll never win the trophy, but it would be nice to see a defensive guy get some cred for once. And the fact that he plays for my team is gravy.

If Suh doesn't get an invite, the Heisman people should quit calling it the award for the best player in college football. No one does what he does at his position, or so single-handedly affects the ability of an opposing offense to execute. Simply by being there he takes up two to three blockers, and is still able to affect the quarterback as well as anyone in the game.

Defense gets screwed in this sport, from the trophies to the rule book. Time to show a little respect to the most important aspect of championship teams.

If Suh doesn't get an invite, the Heisman people should quit calling it the award for the best player in college football. No one does what he does at his position, or so single-handedly affects the ability of an opposing offense to execute. Simply by being there he takes up two to three blockers, and is still able to affect the quarterback as well as anyone in the game.

Defense gets screwed in this sport, from the trophies to the rule book. Time to show a little respect to the most important aspect of championship teams.

:yeah Suh's done his part, now it's our turn to make some noise! Let's show Suh and the rest of the college football world what the Husker Nation is all about!

Cute . . . they pull him off the ballot after he gets a large lead . . . and then after he is passed by two other players they put his name back on.

dirty politics at its finest

HA, OR Suh wasn't the machine he usually was in recent weeks (OU aside?), but came back in a big way taking over that KSU game late.

Not everything's a conspiracy...anyway, I never thought the Heisman hype was good for Suh. Stay humble. Stay hungry.

HA, OR Suh wasn't the machine he usually was in recent weeks (OU aside?), but came back in a big way taking over that KSU game late.

Not everything's a conspiracy...anyway, I never thought the Heisman hype was good for Suh. Stay humble. Stay hungry.

Either way, it's the fan's vote. Nobody should be off the ballot, just the same as nobody's off the ballot when the voters for the award go to fill out theirs.

Also, what has Tebow done all year to remain on the ballot? I can't recall one game that he's played that screamed Heisman.