FWIW: Nebraska is #26 in the BCS

JTrain

If our offensive staff could figure out what our guys are capable of and have them concentrate on that from the start of fall camp, we'd see Herbstreit crying about the '95 Huskers vs the '09 Huskers as best "all-time." ; )

Sadly, this is also very true. No matter how much a guy loves or hates Shawn Watson, this has to be laid at his feet. Injuries are one thing, but this group of guys is not a Spread Option team.

If our offensive staff could figure out what our guys are capable of and have them concentrate on that from the start of fall camp, we'd see Herbstreit crying about the '95 Huskers vs the '09 Huskers as best "all-time." ; )

Sadly, this is also very true. No matter how much a guy loves or hates Shawn Watson, this has to be laid at his feet. Injuries are one thing, but this group of guys is not a Spread Option team.

here is what i do not understand. we rocked the sun belt teams, given they are the sun belt teams, but they cannot be that much better than ISU and Baylor. How was there such a drop off from how they played at the beginning and now? i just do not understand it, i mean i know we cannot beat every team like we beat the sun belt teams, how was there such a drop off? i am thinking part of it was psychological, but i do not know?

I don't have the energy after a long day to look up who all it was, but most of our O Linemen have been dinged up this year. I would venture a guess that it's a combination of those guys getting hurt at various times, Rex getting hurt, Helu getting hurt and our WRs getting sent back down to the Scout Team that did it.

here is what i do not understand. we rocked the sun belt teams, given they are the sun belt teams, but they cannot be that much better than ISU and Baylor. How was there such a drop off from how they played at the beginning and now? i just do not understand it, i mean i know we cannot beat every team like we beat the sun belt teams, how was there such a drop off? i am thinking part of it was psychological, but i do not know?

Not to be obvious, but VT was/is a legitimate team that we had the chance to beat, Cyclones :facepalm: and TT was just a complete meltdown.....could very well be 10-1, it really wasn't that far from reality.....coulda shoulda woulda...

Not to be obvious, but VT was/is a legitimate team that we had the chance to beat, Cyclones :facepalm: and TT was just a complete meltdown.....could very well be 10-1, it really wasn't that far from reality.....coulda shoulda woulda...

definitely, we should have won those two games, and i think Bo did a great job so far with this season given all of the conditions and the season is a lot better than the record. two of the games we lost were close and most of the games we won, we won soundly. i am just saying, why did the offense drop off so much? i guess injuries and we lost confidence.