Tiger Woods

WCHusker

Or he was heading out for diapers for his newborn. Not that I necessarily believe that, but we have all made runs in the middle of the night for something. I'm sure that there's more to the story, but based on how little of Tiger is seen by the media, I'm also sure we aren't going to know what happened.

Or he was heading out for diapers for his newborn. Not that I necessarily believe that, but we have all made runs in the middle of the night for something. I'm sure that there's more to the story, but based on how little of Tiger is seen by the media, I'm also sure we aren't going to know what happened.

Pretty sure Tiger has an army of illegals, er.. 'personal assisstants' that would make a diaper run, especially at 2:30 in the morning....

Something seems fishy, I think the Woods camp is trying to muster up a story and ensure everyone is on the same page before talking to authorities..

:snacks:

Statement today said that the rumor about his wife and his affair was completely false and out of line. Right now I am thinking Tiger is telling the truth because there is no way I am believing TMZ.

Yea... at 2:30 am he was heading to the 24-hour driving range to work on his power fade.

he was drinking red kool -aid :koolaid2:

So many stereotypes at play here..(Please forgive me, Politically correct).

Black guy gets some on the side.

Hot Swedish wife finds out like they always do and cracks him upside the head with a golf club.

Oriental side shows up and he crashes into tree/Fire Hydrant (Suh?)

Rich dude so rich, he can hire the really scary Lawyers that the police are afraid of.

:snacks:

Again..Sorry to all you PCers out there.

And the easily offended.

This has to be the craziest story ever.

You don't inexplicably crash your car into a fire hydrant. Something had to have happened.

All he has to say is he was texting. Even if it's a lie. He has the benefit of the doubt in the court of public opinion. Texting while driving has proven to be dangerous, so it makes total sense.

But now that he won't say anything about it, everything is possible. I haven't been reading anything into this, what the rumors are and everything, I didn't think cheating was a possibility. Who would cheat on that piece of ass?

Just say something dude. It can be that bad. Unless it is. Then saying something or not, your legacy is tarnished.