If push comes to Plan B

When Lee was challenged at KU, he rose to it, playing his best game. Earlier in the year vs. Texas Tech, he gave in to the pressure.

On Saturday, Texas will force Lee to find out how far he's really come. Instead of wasting it on a after-practice game with Bo, maybe he kept that ringer up his sleeve for Dallas.

We will see if he will give into the pressure or not come saturday.

The person trying to throw the football into the Dr. Pepper can at halftime for a million $$bucks$$ is less likely to give in to the pressure than our fearless QB!

I don't care who we're playing, right now the offense's first job is to not do anything stupid. Call it conservatism, but winning the kicking battles and taking our shots when we're there is how Texas is going to be won or lost. You can NOT get into a shootout with Colt McCoy. Frankly I don't think our offense is even packing against that defense.

Should Lee go deep? Of course, as often as a receiver is wide open. Is he the key to the game? He'd better not be. Helu/Burkhead are going to run to victory or limp to defeat. We're in a position again where no matter how good our defense is, you simply can't let McCoy out TOP you in this game. He's too good. You have to win this won like the others. Pound your way into the fourth quarter, then seal it away at the last minute.

Sounds like a plan to me. Don't care how we win just win.

GO BIG RED!!!

I don't care who we're playing, right now the offense's first job is to not do anything stupid.

Stop it now! Remember, you're dealing with the classiest fans in all of college football. Not only do you have to win, you have to win exactly like they want you to, no matter how unrealistic the expectation. We've even found ways to blame a guy for calling plays that he doesn't even want to be calling.

I think I heard someone mention Callahan's name somewhere in Plan-it Husker, getting my pitchfork, brb.

The playing "not to lose" mentality has got to go. I thought it went when Callafraud was shown the door. I see his leftover still has it.

I thought Callahan was play not to get blownout.

Watson I'll make it look like I'm playing not to lose, but when my offense was in the stats werent any better and results were worse.

The playing "not to lose" mentality has got to go. I thought it went when Callafraud was shown the door. I see his leftover still has it.

I thought Callahan was play not to get blownout.

Watson I'll make it look like I'm playing not to lose, but when my offense was in the stats werent any better and results were worse.

I hope you're trolling

This playing not to lose stuff is a myth and a product of bored fans. They are using different means for the same end which is ultimately the W. They will try to do what is needed to win football games and that is all that Bo and his staff are and will preach.

-EDIT- And yes, I'm pretty sure that means opening up the passing game if needed.

All i can hope for is for one game our offense clicks and they just get it and our defense does what it has done all year. Our offense hasnt had one game where us as fans have been left satisfied. I am not expecting this game to be any different as far as the offense, but lets hope we are pleasantly suprised for once.

Technically Callahan played-not-to-lose-to-USC-by-as-large-a-margin-as-some-might-have-predicted.

And Zac Taylor was ready to make a game of it.

One of my least favorite Husker games.

It's foolish to compare what Callhan did to what Bo and Wats are doing now. I mean for the love of all that is holy these guys are comparing losses to wins