Strength of Schedule

Zaimejs

Hey, you started on me. I never brought up a MU quality win. LOL

Although Nevada is clearly better than almost every win NE has, so it cant be that bad. ;)

I'll assume the Nevada comment is a joke.

(if not . . . I'll throw out my opinion on Nevada. If they were a Big 12 North team they would be a middle of the division team.)

Oklahoma was a better win than Missery by far...Missery meant nothing, look at their record now...talk about weak!! :nutz

I think we have a shot on Saturday...not a great one, but we do have a shot.

:lol:

You do realize without the greatest 4th quarter comeback in the history of your school that Missouri would have won the north for the 3rd straight year right.

I would watch who you call weak. :nutz:facepalm:

Oklahoma was a better win than Missery by far...Missery meant nothing, look at their record now...talk about weak!! :nutz

You do realize without the greatest 4th quarter comeback in the history of your school that Missouri would have won the north for the 3rd straight year right.

I would watch who you call weak. :nutz

Come on fro, that sounds like the "if we played you later in the season we would of won," comments the Husker Faithful were saying about MU last year. I am sorry, but it doesn't cut it.

I would watch who you call weak. :nutz

Come on fro, that sounds like the "if we played you later in the season we would of won," comments the Husker Faithful were saying about MU last year. I am sorry, but it doesn't cut it.

There were no "if, and, and buts" All i did was respond to "Missery meant nothing, look at their record now...talk about weak!!" And pointed out just how stupid it was. NU won the north because they won in Columbia. If you want and if,and,buts, then if Mu would have won in columbia, they win the north. Pretty dumb to talk about Mu like that when the only difference between where our teams are is a 4qt comeback.

Anyway, although MU is clearly better now than they were in that game, it doesnt change the fact they lost. i dont play those games about "ifs and buts". To much changes and really what it boils down too is MU lost. They played very poorly in the final 15. Nothing more, nothing less.

I don't think UT is invincible by any means.

What makes this harder than the stats suggest is that their offense appears to have improved since OU, while we've more regressed since the begining of the year.

But there's nothing wrong with having hope. Find a way to rattle McCoy and they are definitely beatable.

Anyway, although MU is clearly better now than they were in that game, it doesnt change the fact they lost. i dont play those games about "ifs and buts". To much changes and really what it boils down too is MU lost. They played very poorly in the final 15. Nothing more, nothing less.

This pretty much sums up the whole argument.

Say Missouri beats Nebraska. Maybe they get too high on themselves and end up losing a game or two that they ended up winning instead.

Maybe Kansas doesn't implode mid season.

Maybe Oklahoma doesn't lose Bradford.

Maybe...

Too many maybe's to consider, everybody. Take the season for what it is worth.

Actually, it would have only taken 2 touchdowns to beat Missouri. The other two were just to emphasize the point that your team sucks without the 6 NFL draft picks it lost this year.

Actually, it would have only taken 2 touchdowns to beat Missouri. The other two were just to emphasize the point that your team sucks without the 6 NFL draft picks it lost this year.

BINGO!!!

Hey, you started on me. I never brought up a MU quality win. LOL

Although Nevada is clearly better than almost every win NE has, so it cant be that bad. ;)

I'm gonna call Horse$hit on NV - They've beat exactly TWO teams with a winning record this year and both of those (Idaho & Fresno State) are also in the WAC or as I like to call it the "Weak Ass Conference".

:snacks:

Its amazing to see fro once Mizzou finally pulled out a win against a team that went 0-7 to finish out the season, nice of you to come back.

And dont be upset that we had an amazing 4th quarter comeback, sorry our punch to mizzou fans guts was stronger than those weatherspoon tries to give out during the game

I think the Oklahoma win was an important win because no one was picking Nebraska and they were struggling at that point, the North was horrible this year, probably the worst it has ever been, one team rose up and won it, kudos to them.

Hmmm . . . I don't think so. I'm guessing one of the Callahan years was the worst for the north. We had 2 conference losses. I guess I don't want to take the time to pull division champions records for the last few years . . . but I bet they all had at least one loss . . . and would not be surprised if they had 2 or more.

Funny how Nebraska wins the North again and CU and MU fans immediately assume the North is the worst it ever has been. Interesting stuff.

I think the Oklahoma win was an important win because no one was picking Nebraska and they were struggling at that point, the North was horrible this year, probably the worst it has ever been, one team rose up and won it, kudos to them.

Hmmm . . . I don't think so. I'm guessing one of the Callahan years was the worst for the north. We had 2 conference losses. I guess I don't want to take the time to pull division champions records for the last few years . . . but I bet they all had at least one loss . . . and would not be surprised if they had 2 or more.

Funny how Nebraska wins the North again and CU and MU fans immediately assume the North is the worst it ever has been. Interesting stuff.

Find me a reputable college football writer or commentator praising how great the Big 12 North was this season and I will be more then happy to apologize to you.

Find me a reputable college football writer or commentator praising how great the Big 12 North was this season and I will be more then happy to apologize to you.

Find me a reputable college football writer or commentator who has praised how great the Big 12 North was the past 4-5 seasons and I'll be happy to apologize for saying this year is no different.

Heck, I'll make it even easier for you. Find where I've said the Big 12 North is great this year and I will apologize to you.