Are you N?

Nexus

With less than 24 hrs. until the big title game, I wanted a thread that exemplified Unity among the Husker faithful who frequent this board. If this thread comes off as corny, then so be it. I can handle the clowning. :LOLtartar

Feel free to drop your thoughts, hopes, predictions or whatever else you feel like saying in this thread as it pertains to the game tomorrow night. Kool-aid or no kool-aid.

I for one hope that NU can pull off that long awaited signature win tomorrow night. I really like our chances to be honest and look forward to seeing what we do against Texas.

My dark horse player to watch tomorrow night is Phillip Dillard. I have a feeling he'll make a statement in this game. The last time NU was an underdog was against OU and Dillard played like a Gladiator. I expect the same from him tomorrow night.

I am N. Wont be able to sleep tonight. I think if we get off to a good start we will be fine. The first five minutes decide what type of game it will be. If we dont give up any big plays right off the bat i believe we can hang in there and slug it out with them. If they get off to a hot start it will put too much pressure on our offense to make plays and our defense to play perfect.

Prediction

Huskers- 17

Texas- 14

GO BIG RED

With less than 24 hrs. until the big title game, I wanted a thread that exemplified Unity among the Husker faithful who frequent this board. If this thread comes off as corny, then so be it. I can handle the clowning. :LOLtartar

Feel free to drop your thoughts, hopes, predictions or whatever else you feel like saying in this thread as it pertains to the game tomorrow night. Kool-aid or no kool-aid.

I for one hope that NU can pull off that long awaited signature win tomorrow night. I really like our chances to be honest and look forward to seeing what we do against Texas.

My dark horse player to watch tomorrow night is Phillip Dillard. I have a feeling he'll make a statement in this game. The last time NU was an underdog was against OU and Dillard played like a Gladiator. I expect the same from him tomorrow night.

I'm with ya. For all the bi*&hing and whining we do, every time we get to game time I am pumped. I always believe we will win no matter what. Call it drinking the kool-aid or whatever. But when the Big Red comes on the field I shed a tear for the poor souls who dare think they can withstand the Husker onslaught, and tomorrow is no different

:koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:hookerhorns:hookerhorns:hookerhorns:hookerhorns:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Never seen this one :zoom

I'm N!!

I haven't been this pumped for a game since I can remember. Their attitude is back, and that should put momentum in their favor. I know this isn't pro-wrestling but Bobby Heenan used to have a saying about a title match. When the title was up in the air, he'd tell his man at ringside, "You don't just have to beat him, he has to beat you". Texas has to beat Nebraska to win the Big XII Championship, and a shot at the National Championship. There is a lot of pressure on them because the media is hyping their win.

The Red will be on the faces of the non-believers. Just think, if we win, we can look at all the media types and say, "told ya!"

I bet Pelini and Co looked at game film of Texas up, down, sideways... They found holes in their armor, and Mccoy hasn't played against a defense like Suh and his fellow brothers.

Finally, before I write a book, this is a MOMENT a BIG MOMENT for those young men who stuck through Callahan being fired, and Osborne bringing in Pelini to bring Nebraska back to the promised land.

December 5th, we take a big step. Win or nor, we prove that we belong back in Title Contention.

GO BIG RED!

Hard to get too nervous about a game we are picked to get demolished in. I will go in with an open mind, but I don't expect a positive outcome. Either way, I'll pull for the Cornhuskers. If they win, it will be one the most satisfying wins in NU history. If we lose, at least we were the ones there.

GBR!