Holiday bowl

WCHusker

I thought I heard the announcers say that the "winner" of the game goes to Holiday Bowl. I know that if USC wins, they are headed, but mayber Arizona has a deal in the works, because that is what they said.

Right now, Arizona looks like they could cause NU problems (offense kind of like TT)..... but USC looks "human" ....finally.

Doesn't matter....we are goin to FIESTA

GO BIG RED

Everyone (including half of Huskerboard) has been looking at Pete C's team with rose colored glasses all year, failing to acknowledge with each loss that they're just not an elite team this year. How many times does USC have to lose before they don't get to bounce up a million spots after each win? Do those of you making all of the love-laced USC posts this year still think that they'd crush everyone in the Big 12 except Texas? They can't crush a bug this year (and I love it).

Everyone (including half of Huskerboard) has been looking at Pete C's team with rose colored glasses all year, failing to acknowledge with each loss that they're just not an elite team this year. How many times does USC have to lose before they don't get to bounce up a million spots after each win? Do those of you making all of the love-laced USC posts this year still think that they'd crush everyone in the Big 12 except Texas? They can't crush a bug this year (and I love it).

Who on here was pumping sunshine up USC's a$s??

See sig below

Who on here was pumping sunshine up USC's a$s??

Ohhhhhhh......only many of those that worship at the altar of the WCO. After all, USC is their "Mecca." The posts are on here if you actually are interested. I doubt they'll come forward and raise their hands. :)

I watched this entire game......if we happen to lose, how do we match up vs this offense........we didn't fair well vs TT. The only thing is that their QB doesn't run as well as some of the QB's we have faced. I though USC ran ok, so maybe we can move the ball.

Let's just win this friggin game tonight and play Iowa/Boise State in FIESTA !!!!

GO BIG RED