Asante's thuggery cost us the game and a BCS bid

I knew it, I just knew that Asante playing like a thug and Pelini's no doing anything about it earlier in the year finally cost us big. Texas didn't not gain another yard after his once again getting a personal foul, what's that five games in a row. Thanks alot #4

I don't like to attack people on message boards because I obviously have no idea who they are but it is absolutely naive of you to call Asante a thug for a horse collar penalty...

Please remember that without an athlete like Asante, this D may not be what it is with him....

I knew it, I just knew that Asante playing like a thug and Pelini's no doing anything about it earlier in the year finally cost us big. Texas didn't not gain another yard after his once again getting a personal foul, what's that five games in a row. Thanks alot #4

You can say it all you want or blame who ever you want. Its VERY hard to win a game if your offense can't put points on the board and you have to rely on ST or Defense for that aspect of the game.

You have got to be kidding me. A horse collar penalty is not being a thug and in no way did Asante lose us the game.

When trying to tackle someone you grab for whatever. I mean facemask penalties happen all the time, but those players aren't called thugs. They're trying to make a tackle, and their hand gets caught where it's not supposed to be. Asante didn't mean to horsecollar the guy. It was what he happened to get his hand on. If Kunalic doesn't kick the ball out of bounds that penalty only puts them on the 50 or so. If Paul cuts right on his punt return instead of left, he scores and we win. If there wasn't a pass interference called, Texas doesn't get to kick a field goal. If the Texas player isn't blown down at the one, maybe he picks it up and runs it for a touchdown. Stuff happens. There's no one definitive reason we lost. The timing of the Asante penalty was awful, but he does that in the middle of the game and it's not as big of deal.

Right, and Kunalic had nothing to do with their great field position.

LISTEN HERE YOU SOMBITCH, I DONT CARE IF I GET KICKED OFF HERE, I WAS PISSED BEFORE YOU PUSHED ME OVER WITH THIS DUMBASS COMMENT. YOU DESERVE TO HAVE YOUR TEETH KICKED DOWN YOU THROAT. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, IT WAS PEICE OF sh#t ASANTE HATERS LIKE YOURSELF THAT COST US. REMEMBER THE PASS OUT OF THE ENDZONE TO SHIPLY THAT COMPLETELY CHANGED FIELD POSITION? ASANTE WAS RIGHT THERE TO LAY THE BOOM DOWN, MAYBE KNOCK THE BALL LOOSE OR CAUSE A FUMBLE, BUT HE STOPPED CUZ I'M SURE HE WAS AFRAID OF A PENALTY OR GETTIN RIPPED APART BY FUCKHEADS LIEK YOU ON f'ing HUSKERBOARD. GO FIND A HOLE AND CRAWL IN IT AND DO US ALL A FAVOR AND QUIT WEARING RED YOU pu&&y PIECE OF sh#t.