Zach Lee is a moron

Red Dawn

Wow, Red Dawn. Be proud of yourself. You just attacked a kid on the internet. How manly.

I'd like you to take snaps behind that O-line and see how well you do.

Our QB is not the moron in this thread.

Oh, there you go. So the whole team could go to crap and fans couldn't say anything about it because they couldn't do any better? Red Dawn doesn't get a scholarship to be the QB, either. People can be criticized and ripped into for doing their jobs poorly. "Okay, so your wife died during surgery, I could give you a scalpel and you couldn't even find the kidney let alone cut an artery while trying to remove it!"

Our whole offense is inept; to single out Lee is ridiculous.

There were two key penalties in the final drive that got Texas in field goal range. Lee had nothing to do with those. Cody Green is not any better. Our offense is what it is. Hopefully next year changes are made to improve the situation.

I do not think we should be calling this kid a Moron or anything like that. I do think that Cody Green if they would have stuck with him the rest of the season would have ended up being way better, but I guess we will never know for sure.

Can't say I agree with you at all about your Green sentiment. The truth is The Huskers lack any kind of a playmaker at QB. You can say Green is the better runner, but that doesn't mean much in this offense because he can't throw for sh#t! Will that change in the course of one off season? Possibly, but I HIGHLY doubt it.

Yeah I guess you are right on. Lee is a very accurate passer and can run My bad. :sarcasm

Wow, Red Dawn. Be proud of yourself. You just attacked a kid on the internet. How manly.

I'd like you to take snaps behind that O-line and see how well you do.

Our QB is not the moron in this thread.

Better than him and better than you.

This isn't gymnastics or dance. This is football, I get so sick of all the feel good posters that say this crap. The kid sucks and if that can't be said with out getting some puss like you spewing your crap-love fest-I am a holier than though NU fan, then too freakin' bad.

:facepalm:

There were two key penalties in the final drive that got Texas in field goal range. Lee had nothing to do with those. Cody Green is not any better. Our offense is what it is. Hopefully next year changes are made to improve the situation.

I do not think we should be calling this kid a Moron or anything like that. I do think that Cody Green if they would have stuck with him the rest of the season would have ended up being way better, but I guess we will never know for sure.

Can't say I agree with you at all about your Green sentiment. The truth is The Huskers lack any kind of a playmaker at QB. You can say Green is the better runner, but that doesn't mean much in this offense because he can't throw for sh#t! Will that change in the course of one off season? Possibly, but I HIGHLY doubt it.

Yeah I guess you are right on. Lee is a very accurate passer and can run My bad. :sarcasm

I never said he was.

I never said he was.

Oh really. Well, what exactly are you trying to say then? :dunno

By the way if Niles catches the pass THAT HIT HIM IN THE FACE he has at least a 40 yard gain. By the way if Roy catches the ball THAT HITS HIM IN THE FACE. We have a crucial first down. Shut up you idiot the line cannot block a lick on passes and Roy is a sally girl blocker on blitzes from the inside and the outside. Just shut up

Zach Lee is the worst QB to ever take snaps at Nebraska, period. He is worse than Jamal Lord and Mickey Joseph combined. He slides on FKing running plays! He makes no effort for YAC and a pass play should be redefined in our play book as a 'forward fumble' attempt. This ass clown couldn't start at Metro Tech if they fielded a football team. The only reason he played in High School is because of his old man.

JIMINY CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!! :boxosoap

:facepalm:

Lee is a poor div1 qb but he is not a moron.

He would be a poor D II player for that matter. A poor D I player can actually throw a catchable ball to a reciever once in a while. We have playmakers at the WR position we just need to find a QB to throw the ball to them. Kinnie and Paul are beasts. I expect Antonio Bell to be beast next year as well. Just find a QB by next year and we will be good.

I never said he was.

Oh really. Well, what exactly are you trying to say then? :dunno

The truth is The Huskers lack ANY kind of a playmaker at QB.