Turner Gill

WCHusker

Am I dreaming? Is there any way he'd consider it over a HC job at Kansas?

He deserves the shot and though it would be hard seeing him going against us, that man would get the respect of every husker fan. I say good luck to him and unfortunately I doubt he'd accept and OC position. We all know that Osborne has given his 2 cents to possibly hiring him at KU and he'd be a great choice.

That is just my 2 cents.

Am I dreaming? Is there any way he'd consider it over a HC job at Kansas?

This would be so Awesome!! But I HIGHLY doubt this would ever happen. Even if they were to split the head coaching position which Bo wouldn't agree to either.

On a side note it does scare me thinking that we may have to route against him!! Although, I think he does deserve the opportunity.

I don't see Gill trading down, but the OC position @ NU pays more than the HC position @ Buffalo.

Gill's salary @ Buffalo is 190k/yr. Watson makes 375k/yr.

KU would be a huge step up for Gill in terms of salary, if he were to get the job. I for one would be happy for him if he were to take over the KU program.

I don't see Gill trading down, but the OC position @ NU pays more than the HC position @ Buffalo.

KU would be a huge step up for Gill in terms of salary, if he were to get the job. I for one would be happy for him if he were to take over the KU program.

Can we make a straight across trade, and assume all salary responsibilities like they do with players in the NFL

Can we make a straight across trade, and assume all salary responsibilities like they do with players in the NFL

LOL

It does make you wonder what Gill was thinking when he watched the game last night (assuming he did) and if he felt any sort of way about coming back to NU as an OC because of it?

I'd be interested to hear his take on our current offensive woes.