Colt McCoy Live on Sportscenter

epocSoN

BTW.. McCoy said he thought the clock stops after the balls passes the 1st down marker.... what a moron

Surely he just misspoke...... :facepalm:

Ya. exactly what I was thinking. He said he's been playing football for a long time and he has an internal clock that is pretty accurate... :dunno so he wasnt worried. I almost threw my lunch at the TV when he said that... He had a stupid and mystified look on his face the entire interview.

McCoy comes off looking like an idiot, because obviously his "internal clock" was off a bit. If he had his head out of his ass he would have thrown the ball into the ground instead of L O F T I N G it out of bounds. I wonder if they practice that play in practice, L O F T I N G the ball out and counting how many seconds it takes to hit the ground.

In my mine, McCoy screwed himself in the Heisman voting because of his lack of mental presence on the field and not knowing exactly how much time was on the clock. That was not good clock management, no matter how you spin it. The official upstairs could have just as easily not called for a review of that play, and probably only did because the Big XII would have been crapping in their pants not to have a representative in the NCG.

Nebraska could have just as easily been handed that game with no review. And in Vegas, Nebraska beat Texas by almost 2 TD's - with NO offense to speak of!

Answer #1: bullsh#t

Answer #2: bullsh#t

Answer #3: Good answer only cuz you're scared of seeing Suh this Saturday

Maybe Suh will sit next to McCoy?! :D

I hope he does and gives Colt a nice big hug and says "I'm sorry Colt....for smashing your ass into the sideline, for throwing you like a ragdoll, for clotheslining you all while embroiled in a double team...but mostly...I'm sorry for ruining your chances at winning the Heisman!"

I hope he does and gives Colt a nice big hug and says "I'm sorry Colt....for smashing your ass into the sideline, for throwing you like a ragdoll, for clotheslining you all while embroiled in a double team...but mostly...I'm sorry for ruining your chances at winning the Heisman!"

And then Colt will say, "No problem, Mr. Suh. I'm not sure if you heard, but we're headed to the National Championship. Man, if only your offense had half the talent you do, you might be headed to the Fiesta Bowl. Oh well, the Holiday bowl should be.....fun.... Oh, by the way, thanks for forcing me to throw on that last play - I had NO IDEA how much time was left. <_<

And then Colt will say, "No problem, Mr. Suh. I'm not sure if you heard, but we're headed to the National Championship. Man, if only your offense had half the talent you do, you might be headed to the Fiesta Bowl. Oh well, the Holiday bowl should be.....fun.... Oh, by the way, thanks for forcing me to throw on that last play - I had NO IDEA how much time was left. <_<

At which point Suh will politely say "You're quite welcome! In fact, I had such a good game, that I'll be making millions in the NFL! I really hope things work out for you in the CFL. Say Hi to Chase for me, will ya? Give him my best regards"

BTW.. McCoy said he thought the clock stops after the balls passes the 1st down marker.... what a moron

Surely he just misspoke...... :facepalm:

Or misremembers.........lol

Guys come on, as many times as Suh rung his bell I am surprised he can even speak.

I would be laying in a tub full of yogurt singing the Sesame Street song to myself writing "SUH" over and over again on my arm with a pink marker.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin