Suuuuuhhhh Lombardi, Nagurski, Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year, Bednarik, and Outland trophies.

kshusker89

Hold up...Tebow is about to award the "Spirit Award".....................................

Yea I'm sick of seeing that guy.

I agree but the BC player who won the award was truly, truly deserving. I hope to see him on the field next year!

Yeah, stuck ye ol' foot in my mouth on that easy attempt to take a jab at Tebow. I remember the clip Gameday played earlier this year about Herzlich's battle with cancer, and am happy that he was able to beat it.

Suh was the heart and soul of this team. the only real constant was his complete domination of each and every opponent..

Congrats big Suh.... You make me proud to be a Husker.

Hopefully, his attitude and work ethic rubbed off to the younger guys and will be a tradition that follows.

BTW....why does Bo look pissed?

Suh was the heart and soul of this team. the only real constant was his complete domination of each and every opponent..

Hopefully, his attitude and work ethic rubbed off to the younger guys and will be a tradition that follows.

Probably the same reason I do. The Southern Screwjob. That and seeing Mack Brown and Colt McCoy in person. He probably squeezed a fistful of glass to stay calm.

Probably the same reason I do. The Southern Screwjob. That and seeing Mack Brown and Colt McCoy in person. He probably squeezed a fistful of glass to stay calm.

LOL