bowman or grixby

i was reading in the paper today that grixby has the #1 spot in front of bowman. I believe a man with bowmans athleticism needs to be on the field as much as possible. do u guys think that grixby will remain his lock on the number one spot, and who do u think wins the other side.

its been reported grixby and bowman are on the left side, while tierre has the number one spot over wilson on the right. i guess one side has more open field to cover while the other corner spot has the sideline to work with. im guessing grixby and bowman are on the left side because they are probably better closers in space and are thus on the same side. i would hope our best two corners r on the field at the same time.

its been reported grixby and bowman are on the left side, while tierre has the number one spot over wilson on the right. i guess one side has more open field to cover while the other corner spot has the sideline to work with. im guessing grixby and bowman are on the left side because they are probably better closers in space and are thus on the same side. i would hope our best two corners r on the field at the same time.

Why is God's name would you put Grixby and Bowman on the same side? Is Tierre really good enough to force Bowman into a backup spot?

i agree.....don't be surprised if both aren't on the field at the same time.. I predict that one will move to the other side, soon.... Tierre is a nice addition....gives depth and maybe a solid player in the nickel.... I hope Tierre is successful, it is a good story to see a kid make an unselfish move to better the team...

If you read the same article than I did, than I am pretty sure that it also mentioned that as of right now, the coaches are using a field and boundry side instead of left and right, and that that is likely to change if they can find two solid corners. But as of right now, Bowman and Grixby are playing field, which covers more ground and is usually the stronger corner. My bet is that by the end of training camp they switch to left and right, with both starting, or keep Bowman at field and move lil Grix to boundry.

its been reported grixby and bowman are on the left side, while tierre has the number one spot over wilson on the right.  i guess one side has more open field to cover while the other corner spot has the sideline to work with.  im guessing grixby and bowman are on the left side because they are probably better closers in space and are thus on the same side. i would hope our best two corners r on the field at the same time.

Why is God's name would you put Grixby and Bowman on the same side? Is Tierre really good enough to force Bowman into a backup spot?

The only thing I thgink of is competition. These guys are going to push one another. BTW Bowman is something else. Specimen, hopeful this transfer over to Saturday.

Ranking the corners right now #'s 1 thru 4, from everything I've read and the indications from the players, Bowman will be #1 for sure. His size/speed and pure athleticism put him easily above the others, and his teammates rave about his ability every day. I think from there it will be a toss-up between #2-#4, but it seems Green has learned quite a bit since the spring and is looking really good. The nice thing about corner is that it's a relatively easy position to learn, compared to the others on the field. Here's how I see it against Maine:

Starters: Bowman/Green

Backup: Grixby/Wilson

I really haven't heard much about Wilson yet, so the jury's out on him.

its been reported grixby and bowman are on the left side, while tierre has the number one spot over wilson on the right.  i guess one side has more open field to cover while the other corner spot has the sideline to work with.  im guessing grixby and bowman are on the left side because they are probably better closers in space and are thus on the same side. i would hope our best two corners r on the field at the same time.

The only thing I thgink of is competition. These guys are going to push one another. BTW Bowman is something else. Specimen, hopeful this transfer over to Saturday.

Competition is all well and god but you don't put your 1 & 2 CBs on the same side. That means their X reciever gets our #3 CB, and that just doesn't work.

I've been thinking the same thing. Bowman and Grixby on one side with Green and Wilson on the other. I'm not sure what the logic behind this is, other than to assume that the coaches love this Beach Boy turned football player.