Take solace in the fact....

WOW, the love for Suh is AWESOME. Funny, I was at a Best Buy today and a bunch of us were watching the Div 2 Championship game (live in Grand Rapids, MI. so all were rooting for Grand Valley). I was talking to several guys and the Big 12 title game came up and every one of them (none were Husker fans) said that the 1 sec put back on the clock was ridiculous. I bring it up because a lot of people who are into college football are amazed at Suh and are defense. Just about everyone here is praying hard that the Lions get Suh. I would love to have him close, but would hate to see him end up in NFL Hell=Lions football.

WOW, the love for Suh is AWESOME. Funny, I was at a Best Buy today and a bunch of us were watching the Div 2 Championship game (live in Grand Rapids, MI. so all were rooting for Grand Valley). I was talking to several guys and the Big 12 title game came up and every one of them (none were Husker fans) said that the 1 sec put back on the clock was ridiculous. I bring it up because a lot of people who are into college football are amazed at Suh and are defense. Just about everyone here is praying hard that the Lions get Suh. I would love to have him close, but would hate to see him end up in NFL Hell=Lions football.

I work with a fellow Huskers fan and he is all the time asked about the B12 CCG when he comes thru the gate on base. Everyone has told him they should not have put that second back on the clock

Compare his stats to Larry Phillips in 1994 and Ahman in 1997 and it makes even less sense. They both played on undefeated teams that were playing for the title and they probably didn't even sniff votes those 2 years.

I think both Larry and Ahman were either in the top 5 or near it, but I completely agree with you. Ingram isn't even the second best player on his own team. Crap, probably not even the best player on offense. Suh coming in 4th says a lot about how awesome he is, but it also shows how traditional the Heisman trophy voters are. When I say traditional, I mean stupid.

Ingram = Worst Heisman Winner EVER!

5 games of under 100 yards

National Leader in 0 Rushing Stats

0 Doak Walker Awards

0 SEC Player of the Year Awards

But hey he plays for the #1 team in the Nation so he has to be the best right?

oh come on! Don't even come off this way. The rest of the country didn't see the way I saw it, but that doesn't mean I have to insult the winner.