Favourite Christmas Songs

Just curious what everybody's is.

I heard one over a dozen years ago that I've been trying to find off and on..

It sounded a little like Joe Walsh but I'm pretty sure it's an unknown artist..With the prevaling lyrics something like "Santa Claus is gettin' down"...

I only heard it once on the radio, but I can still hear it in my head around this time of year..Sounded like an old Blues remake.

But I did just find

while looking on YT that will have to do for now.. :dunno

What are some of your favs?

IMfhaGNoSfw

anyone who actually likes Christmas music must never have worked retail.

I worked retail in HS and College..But I don't remember hearing much Christmas music..Maybe way too busy?

Or maybe why I like all the ones posted so far..Not much airplay of these yet*.

* As far as I know..For some reason I'm having trouble seeing youtube videos posted on Huskerboard since last night.

anyone who actually likes Christmas music must never have worked retail.

I worked retail in HS and College..But I don't remember hearing much Christmas music..Maybe way too busy?

Or maybe why I like all the ones posted so far..Not much airplay of these yet*.

* As far as I know..For some reason I'm having trouble seeing youtube videos posted on Huskerboard since last night.

or you may be old enough where they didn't pipe in the stuff from the day after thanksgiving. When I hear something like sleigh-ride, jingle bell rock, or white christmas, I want to hurt people, especially anyone singing along with it

I worked at Sears last year from June to the first two weeks of December and I remember them playing Christmas music the day after Thanksgiving and it seemed like they would only play 10-15 songs and just repeat them over and over again.

On a side note every Christmas while putting up the Christmas Tree I have to listen to Mariah Carey's Merry Christmas album....I know kindof gay but she's got an amazing voice.

Heres one that I like

nzqQdc8wljY