now i am really POed

And my day keeps getting better. First I head to the airport at midnight Nebraska time, I land at Washington Dulles at 3:30pm. My connecting flight was cancelled and I am now on stand by at 0500.

What makes it worse is that the wife was already waiting at the hotel in Omaha and the earliest I will get into Omaha is 3pm

bad mojo

Rawhide is on this .

First we need a dvd source. Huskernation should have them all. Next Rawhide is eligible for a discount for his efforts here. Lastly we need to get a total and chip in.

We are working on the price and logistics so we can chip in if so inclined..

Rob were on this Bro!

I'll donate to this worthy cause.

Rawhide is on this .

First we need a dvd source. Huskernation should have them all. Next Rawhide is eligible for a discount for his efforts here. Lastly we need to get a total and chip in.

We are working on the price and logistics so we can chip in if so inclined..

Rob were on this Bro!

I'll donate to this worthy cause.

Let me know where to send the check and I'll chip in, too.

Doesn't espn360 still have all of the games on their networks still archived if you search for them?

EDIT: I just looked and you can watch all of the games that were on the abc/espn networks on espn360, but idk how much you would enjoy watching from a computer screen.

If your still having trouble and give into 360, plug a HDMI cable into your laptop and TV, if both have inputs, and put the video on full screen. I have done this a few times and it doesnt look too bad.