Arizona Board Takeover

So this little forum full of about 17 Arizona fans is full of beans, all piss and vinegar about their team and their conference. Bully for them for being such homers, but I'm not having it. We have no reason to bow and scrape to these also-rans. They're a sometime decent football school, not anywhere near the pedigree of the Huskers, yet they have zero humility and even less respect.

I say we take over their board. We have more than enough members here to do it. All you have to do is register at http://forum.goazcats.com/ and post in their "The Stoops Era: Desert Storm" forum.

Easy peasy.

EDIT

DO NOT go over there just to cause trouble. I just thought it would be funny to have more Husker fans posting on their board than Arizona fans because they seem to be so vocal, but so small.

PLEASE do not go over there and cause trouble. That's not what this is about.

Moved this topic to the appropriate forum.

While you can do what ever you want regarding signing up for other boards; the admin/mods must warn you that causing trouble on someone else's board and then bringing that trouble to this board is grounds for a ban. I don't believe anyone likes people signing up for our board and causing trouble so take that as you may.

GBR

Rawhide

im already there...im barely holding onto to doing it with a sense of class, but they are making it increasingly difficult.

ive been lambasted for not using capital letters for crying out loud! no joke.

it shouldnt be hard if we really wanted to.

its clear their lack of football knowledge is, well, it is what it is. anytime you make a post that would get ignored on here for its info, on there it turns into a major point of contention. the board is lacking, period. just look at the numbers. its not a direct representation of their fans---but it is a direct representation of the feeling of the fanbase.

edit---i lived in arizona from 02-05 for an assignment at Dm, and fell in love with the ground swell excitement i gained from basketball games there, and the football team having a distinct want. That 'want' while I was noticeable because of the 'unwant' we all know we had during that time. Plus, 2 generations of my family has retired there. the husker fanbase is amazing. the watch parties, the amount of times guys call into that legends show on the radio and they are calling from arizona...

my edit is here to say that if you are a somewhat knowledgeable fb fan from nebraska, little teeny tiny goazcats forum is not going to do anything other than make you shake your head and potentially get mad. i wouldnt bother if i had the choice again.

i had just been watching them since nov looking for potential bowl opponents. and like grandpa used to say, anything you look at for so long, youre gonna wanna stick your fingers in...

Edited by mmmtodd

So this little forum full of about 17 Arizona fans is full of beans, all piss and vinegar about their team and their conference. Bully for them for being such homers, but I'm not having it. We have no reason to bow and scrape to these also-rans. They're a sometime decent football school, not anywhere near the pedigree of the Huskers, yet they have zero humility and even less respect.

I say we take over their board. We have more than enough members here to do it. All you have to do is register at http://forum.goazcats.com/ and post in their "The Stoops Era: Desert Storm" forum.

Easy peasy.

Oh Knapplc- this is so not like you...what has come over you? Oh what the hell... go get 'em... and GO BIG RED!!!

grandpa used to say, anything you look at for so long, youre gonna wanna stick your fingers in...

Yikes!!!

Might want to keep Gramps away from our Wimmen :dunno

You want to do a takeover and actually try to talk football with them, or you just want to flood their board with nonsense to piss them off? :lol:

I'm up for either

From what little I've read on their forums, the nonsense stuff should fit right in..

4 pages of someone pretty sure they could make out a white game helmet in the trainers semi transparent duffle bag and worying about whether they get beat so bad that their fav. white helmets with the white facemasks will end up being retired..But there was a little mention about Foosball what with the concern over their QB practicing with/against his own players with white "lids" and getting confused when they line up against our Defense...Also in white helmets...

Almost as bad as one of our b1ackout threads. <_<

exactly....NOTHING...so dont be surprised if you find yourself attempting to make a simple point over something they disagree with...to take mizcokanstatard type responses.

quit taking my backup smack...the fact they had more views on the uniform thread on their board was going to be in heavy rotation against them not really having much of a football presence period.

I would rather we did it on the field.

Harassing them on their board does not sound like the Nebraska way to me.

I will join the board and invite them to my tail gate.

Respect your competition, in the end it makes it a better win if we win.

I remember the last time we went to play Arizona.

Some old monster different head was the cry.

We got our asses beat. They have scoreboard on us. Win the battle. Then talk if you must.