Asante ranked #3 Safety for 2010 Draft

huskerguy

I love Larry and it's awesome he's getting some pub going into the draft. There are some pretty good safties coming out this year. Him being in the top 5 at the position puts him in very good company. Although #1 (Mays) is light years ahead of the rest of the class.

O'Hanlon had a great year thanks to some fantastic coaching and hard work. But I don't know if he has the tools to make it full time in the NFL.

All around Marvin Sanders deserves some serious props for this year.

Asante would be a sh**ty NFL player, he's such an idiotic thug who does nothing to help his team in making bonehead plays. :sarcasm

Just trying to figger out where all the Asanted Haters are, WHERE YOU AT GUYS?

Figger? I'll have to remember that one. Nobody said that Dirty Larry wasn't good, it's just that he was a thug and that anyone who didn't realize that was looking through some big red colored glasses.

Asante would be a sh**ty NFL player, he's such an idiotic thug who does nothing to help his team in making bonehead plays. :sarcasm

Figger? I'll have to remember that one. Nobody said that Dirty Larry wasn't good, it's just that he was a thug and that anyone who didn't realize that was looking through some big red colored glasses.

Yeah man... I mean, hitting players after the referee blows a whistle really makes you a thug... So he had a couple of personal foul penalties...

Everyone thinks he's a d******d because he jumped up and down after he STUCK that OU player. Which, by the way, was a completely clean hit. He didn't realize the guy was hit, after he did, he stopped.

For those of you saying that people that don't realize he is a thug is naiive, you are just the kind of people that buy into everything the commentators say. Because one douchebag commentator decided to bash on Larry for 2 straight games, everyone starts drinkin the haterade. Get off it. He's a good football player and I hope he makes an impact in the NFL.

Yeah man... I mean, hitting players after the referee blows a whistle really makes you a thug... So he had a couple of personal foul penalties...

Everyone thinks he's a d******d because he jumped up and down after he STUCK that OU player. Which, by the way, was a completely clean hit. He didn't realize the guy was hit, after he did, he stopped.

For those of you saying that people that don't realize he is a thug is naiive, you are just the kind of people that buy into everything the commentators say. Because one douchebag commentator decided to bash on Larry for 2 straight games, everyone starts drinkin the haterade. Get off it. He's a good football player and I hope he makes an impact in the NFL.

+1

Asante was a terrible player in his first two years as a starter, plain and simple. I was one of, if not the, biggest Asante basher. While he still makes some bonehead mistakes, the guy has turned himself into a pretty good college safety this year. He will put up monster numbers at the combine as well, which will move his stock up a bunch.

I think given the opportunity O'hanlon will be a much better pro than Asante. O'hanlon reminds me a lot of Eric Weddle of the chargers.

Please start watching games that don't include the Chargers or Huskers...it will definitely help lighten up the rose-colored goggles you are currently watching games through...