Texas Tech sucks, who can we steal?

This sounds familiar:

Defensive coordinator Ruffin McNeill has been named interim head coach and will coach the team against Michigan State in the Alamo Bowl.

They have a few studs on their board!!! If a **** star wants leap, I say giddie up!!!!!

QB ****

WR ****

DE ****

If Leach wants to call their girls, fat girlfriends, we should welcome a call!!!

For the record, IF Leach gets canned, I'm predicting Sonny Dykes to be the next TTU HC. His father Spike is the All-Time winningest coach at TTU.

Sonny was formerly TTU's Asst. Coach for 5 yrs. and Co-OC for 2 yrs. under Leach.

In case you didn't know, Sonny is presently Arizona's OC.

Love this coach, hate this university ... and hate these stupid threads.

I see the potential of our guys getting "stolen" from how we suck ... not the other way around.

SheepdogMark

P.S. I realize that is one man's opinion ... but good Lord, do we need to see this kind of thread everytime an "inquiry" is presented and as well have to conclude that everything we hear is absolute fact.

I guess if that's what you want people to do to you when it happens then good for you ... hope that all works out for you.

I see the potential of our guys getting "stolen" from how we suck ... not the other way around.

SheepdogMark

P.S. I realize that is one man's opinion ... but good Lord, do we need to see this kind of thread everytime an "inquiry" is presented and as well have to conclude that everything we hear is absolute fact.

I guess if that's what you want people to do to you when it happens then good for you ... hope that all works out for you.

It's in good humor with the post titles, if you don't enjoy the posts, don't open them and don't read them. If you don't think other boards did the same thing when BC was fired you're crazy. The point is this is a recruiting forum, and if something could impact recruiting, this is the place to discuss it.

SheepdogMark

It's in good humor with the post titles, if you don't enjoy the posts, don't open them and don't read them. If you don't think other boards did the same thing when BC was fired you're crazy. The point is this is a recruiting forum, and if something could impact recruiting, this is the place to discuss it.

:sarcasm What are you talking about? This is a message board....humor has NO place here!!! :sarcasm

SheepdogMark

:yeah

Mark I am guessing you didn't look last year when these threads started.

For the record, IF Leach gets canned, I'm predicting Sonny Dykes to be the next TTU HC. His father Spike is the All-Time winningest coach at TTU.

Sonny was formerly TTU's Asst. Coach for 5 yrs. and Co-OC for 2 yrs. under Leach.

In case you didn't know, Sonny is presently Arizona's OC.

I think TTech looks to make a bigger splash than the 'zona OC, I think McNeil has a better shot. Heck if Leach left and Dykes could have the O to himself Dykes might even come back to be the OC. I think TTech may go for somebody like Briles, Sumlin, or Holtz.

But it wouldn't surprise me if TTech just plays some hardball with Leach(tells to him apologize or he's out) then just rides this out. Leach has brought Tech to another level and is recruiting solidly to both sides of the ball. They are in position to be a consistent top25 team.

SheepdogMark

Good Lord......take a joke Sheepdog. :facepalm:

joker.jpg