Texas Tech suspends Leach

For the record, IF Leach gets canned, I'm predicting Sonny Dykes to be the next TTU HC. His father Spike is the All-Time winningest coach at TTU.

Sonny was formerly TTU's Asst. Coach for 5 yrs. and Co-OC for 2 yrs. under Leach.

In case you didn't know, Sonny is presently Arizona's OC.

How many members are on here and from how many parts of the country?/ So maybe the original poster didnt't see it? Get over yourself..... <_<

It was a play on how so many people get their panties in a twist when a thread isn't where "it's supposed to be."

Thanks for being you and missing the obvious once again. We knew we could count on you to come through.

Forgive me oh almighty one.... :worship

How many members are on here and from how many parts of the country?/ So maybe the original poster didnt't see it? Get over yourself..... <_<

It was a play on how so many people get their panties in a twist when a thread isn't where "it's supposed to be."

Thanks for being you and missing the obvious once again. We knew we could count on you to come through.

No need to ask for forgiveness. Just be able to realize what's what before you wrongly pop off again.

No need to ask for forgiveness. Just be able to realize what's what before you wrongly pop off again.

Question of the day. What do you get when you mix water, vinegar, and put it in a plastic bottle with a long neck?

Question of the day. What do you get when you mix water, vinegar, and put it in a plastic bottle with a long neck?

You need something a lot stronger for the females in your life.

Another player mistreatment witchhunt! Too bad for him cause I really like him as a coach. Just hate the fact that he always finds a way to beat Nebraska. Think this player mistreatment business is going way out of hand. Life isnt fair or is it respectful to you all the time. Being in the Army I learned this very fast and understood it. Are they going to be able to accuse a future employer that they mistreated you or if you think you were mistreated? But hey best of luck to Leach!