Zac Lee-torn tendon in elbow

WCHusker

Let's try not to be on such a pendulum. There were games where our O was bad, bad, bad, bad. Some games it was Zach, some games it was a combo.

I still think he will struggle to win the job next year.

The most admirable thing in my mind is that we didn't know about this until now. He never made excuses. Never brought it up. He took the criticism and tried to do hos job. I've got much respect for him as a leader and a person. I'm still concerned about Zach Lee the football player.

Who knows though, maybe next year he comes out and lights it up.

Let's try not to be on such a pendulum. There were games where our O was bad, bad, bad, bad. Some games it was Zach, some games it was a combo.

I still think he will struggle to win the job next year.

The most admirable thing in my mind is that we didn't know about this until now. He never made excuses. Never brought it up. He took the criticism and tried to do hos job. I've got much respect for him as a leader and a person. I'm still concerned about Zach Lee the football player.

Who knows though, maybe next year he comes out and lights it up.

I've been a big Lee supporter all year, and I agree with this. Told my wife the same thing last night watching the game. I expect Cody Green to continue to develop and grow as a player and I can see him challenging a healthy Lee for the starting job next season.

However, if Lee comes back healthy, Green will have his work cut out for him to steal the job. 10-4 with three losses by a combined four points is pretty impressive for a guy playing with an injured throwing arm all season.

Cody was tossed into the mix when he wasn't ready. You never know how an individual will react in those situations, but his play this year is why so many people wanted him to redshirt. It is really, really hard to play at a winning level as a true freshman.

I hope Spano is back and 100% when we enter Fall camp. The more the merrier.

I have been a pretty big Zac Lee hater this year, but he played really well last night. I don't post often, but I had to comment on the zone read he ran either late in the 3rd or early in the 4th. He looked to the sidelines after the play and said, "I was gone." I cracked up at that and had to run it back on the DVR to make sure I saw it right. I'm not questioning his ability to take it to the house, but I thought it was pretty comical. Anyway, I hope he gets well and gets ready for the spring. Nebraska's back and we're here to stay!

However, if Lee comes back healthy, Green will have his work cut out for him to steal the job. 10-4 with three losses by a combined four points is pretty impressive for a guy playing with an injured throwing arm all season.

I could play Quartberback and get 10 wins with the that defense.

Hell you can't even spell Quarterback. What makes you think you play the position and get a win let alone ten wins?

Hell you can't even spell Quarterback. What makes you think you play the position and get a win let alone ten wins?

:LOLtartar at you.

You're right, my spelling directly affects how I would handle playing in a football game. But way to play the grammar nazi bit in this thread. That's always appreciated.

And of course I don't think I could win ten games, I'm not a quarterback. My statement merely meant that our defense was so good, a below average QB (Zac Lee) could line up behind center and pull out ten wins. Did ya get that? Sorry if you don't understand sarcasm.

I guess with you constantly reminding people how awesome you are because you pheasant hunt and work out, deciphering what people really mean is lost on you.

So here's some help. I was being "sarcastic." Ya know? For instance, if I were to say "Vince from Shamwow is a cool guy who everyone likes" obviously I would be using sarcasm and would then insert :sarcasm

Sorry I forgot to put that in my last post.

We all know you need the extra attention.

You're right, my spelling directly affects how I would handle playing in a football game. But way to play the grammar nazi bit in this thread. That's always appreciated.

And of course I don't think I could win ten games, I'm not a quarterback. My statement merely meant that our defense was so good, a below average QB (Zac Lee) could line up behind center and pull out ten wins. Did ya get that? Sorry if you don't understand sarcasm.

I guess with you constantly reminding people how awesome you are because you pheasant hunt and work out, deciphering what people really mean is lost on you.

So here's some help. I was being "sarcastic." Ya know? For instance, if I were to say "Vince from Shamwow is a cool guy who everyone likes" obviously I would be using sarcasm and would then insert :sarcasm

:rollin Lift your skirt then reach between your legs and un-twist your panties. :rollin . After you've done that, run and get me a beer.

:rollin Lift your skirt then reach between your legs and un-twist your panties. :rollin . After you've done that, run a get me a beer.

That's the best you got? Resorting to the untwist my panties insult? I'll tell ya, you're really slackin' here in your old age.

And how does one run a "a get me a beer?" Not familiar with that play. Oh wait, you must've made a grammatical error. Which is how this whole stupid argument started.

Get over yourself.

:rollin Lift your skirt then reach between your legs and un-twist your panties. :rollin . After you've done that, run a get me a beer.

That's the best you got? Resorting to the untwist my panties insult? I'll tell ya, you're really slackin' here in your old age.

And how does one run a "a get me a beer?" Not familiar with that play. Oh wait, you must've made a grammatical error. Which is how this whole stupid argument started.

Get over yourself.

Is that some sort of

It's better than you deserve. :rollin

Get over yourself.

Is that some sort of

It's better than you deserve. :rollin

It's healthy you can laugh at your own jokes. At least one person finds them funny.