Congrats Huskers

TrumanBD

One interesting thing I was thinking about our matchup this year is that we had a certain amount of success on offense for the first part of the game. Really until Gabbert got hurt. Certainly not saying that was the reason for our loss. However, I think it is clear that the Nebraska defense improved as the season went on. Would you guys agree? What do you attribute that improvement to? Would have been interesting to play again at the end of the season with your improved defense, us having a healthy and more experienced Gabbert for the whole game, and no monsoon. Homefield advantage will be a factor next year. If we can have a receiver step up, our offense should be just as good if not better. Many of said your D will be just as good if not better next year. Question marks may be how much and how quickly into the season your offense improves and whether MU can correct some of its defensive struggles.

Truman I agree with your thoughts.

But I think the secondary improved between the Texas game and Bowl game more than anyone or any segment. I was amazed with them last night.

Getting it I guess. Bo said it would take some time, but he made coment last night that Nebraska is back and they are never going away. He has never made a coment like that before. He must have seen some things come together in the last couple of weeks.

Definately the Huskers d backs really got better as the season went on. There is no doubt that they will be even better next season across the board even with the loss of Suh, O'Hanlon, Turner and Dillard. This defense good be one of the all time best before it's all said and done.

I think that is pushing it. Just think ... would Pelini say "oh I think next year we will be worse." No, so I would wait to see what actually happens because every coach in the country would say their team is going to be better next year. It would be different if 20 of 22 starters were returning, but that is not the case. But on the bright side the offense really can only go up.