Maybe, just maybe.....

First, imo, the jury is still out on Watson, Gilmore, and Cotton. But maybe the biggest problem on offense was that the Oline was so beat up this year, and this was the first game in which they were reasonably healthy?

Just a thought.

People have been saying all year that the O-line was beat up. One guy has a torn pec and Hickman was walking around campus with a cane for a stretch. You can't make people listen though. It was said numerous times, but those people with common sense drowned out by vocal knee jerk crowd.

I like where this offense is heading. As Barney Cotton was chewing out Mike Smith after his false start on fourth down, I thought to myself that would be my last memory I have of him. I don't expect him to play much next season, that's if this "Yoshi" is the real deal that many people say that he is.

We should be pretty deep at tight end and running back next season.

Does Braylon Heard and Chase Harper get playing time in 2010?

People have been saying all year that the O-line was beat up. One guy has a torn pec and Hickman was walking around campus with a cane for a stretch. You can't make people listen though. It was said numerous times, but those people with common sense drowned out by vocal knee jerk crowd.

Yeah, that. :)

Yeah, that. :)

f#*k YOU! FIRE WATSON AND COTTON!

(That's a joke, by the way).