ndamakong suh

Did anyone catch the post game interview.The little college age,mealie mouth,condesending tone sports reporter wanted to be asked suh why did he play the whole game when we were ahead 33 to nothing.His response was Nebraska had been disrespected even as late as the beginning of the game. He played every snap to remedy that.

The reporter didnt seem to happy with that answer. People like her dont seem accepting of someone like suh and his attitude.He has an uncommon work ethic . someone in the national football league will get a gem.I just get tired of any success nebraska has of it being downplayed by these girls that have less football knowledge then i do.It is strictly sex appeal and to try to get viewers. :sarcasm

Stay off the football field and go interview the love interest of the espns on up. Tim Teebo :espnsucks:

Did anyone catch the post game interview.The little college age,mealie mouth,condesending tone sports reporter want to be asked suh why did he play the whole game when we were ahead 33 to nothing.His response was Nebraska had been disrespected even as late as the beginning of the game. He played every snap to remedy that.

The reporter didnt seem to happy with that answer. People like her dont seem accepting of someone like suh and his attitude.He has an uncommon work ethic . someone in the national football league will get a gem.I just get tired of any success nebraska has of it being downplayed by these girls that have less football knowledge then i do.It is strictly sex appeal and to try to get viewers. :sarcasm

Stay off the football field and go interview the love interest of the espns on up. Tim Teebo :espnsucks:

I didn't catch the interview, but with all the hard work and commitment by Suh and the rest of the seniors on the team, there is no doubt in my mind that keeping them on the field to finish the game was the correct decision. Shame on the reporter for having the nerve to ask that!

Did anyone catch the post game interview.The little college age,mealie mouth,condesending tone sports reporter wanted to be asked suh why did he play the whole game when we were ahead 33 to nothing.His response was Nebraska had been disrespected even as late as the beginning of the game. He played every snap to remedy that.

What was sarcasm in there and what wasn't?

Yea, someone get that girl a rolling pin!

:sarcasm

He is the heartbeat of the Husker Nation, He loves the sport and the state. HE wanted to milk it for every last loving second it was worth. He isn't influenced by the capitalistic fu#*$ at ESPN and around the country that think he is risking throwing it all away($$$$$$$$$$$$$) He said if he gets hurt it is Gods will and if he wanted him hurt, he would have pry done it by now. He is everything I love about College football, and a perfect example why I don't like the NFL.

I just get tired of any success nebraska has of it being downplayed by these girls that have less football knowledge then i do

:dunno

I think that Erin Andrews is very good reported...i thought her ?'s for Suh were fine...

I'm pretty sure Erin Andrews is tired of her football knowledge always being 'downplayed' because she is a girl. Irony is my favorite literary device.

I think she asked a very legitimate question.

Why would he stay out on that nasty slick field when the are up by 33 points, when an injury could derail his chance at a 7 figure payday plus bonuses in the NFL?

Suh basically said, because he wanted to be out there to make a statement, and it was the last time he would be playing along aside his brothers out there on the field.

I guess she should stay in the kitchen and be barefoot and pregnant. :sarcasm

I think she asked a very legitimate question.

Why would he stay out on that nasty slick field when the are up by 33 points, when an injury could derail his chance at a 7 figure payday plus bonuses in the NFL?

Suh basically said, because he wanted to be out there to make a statement, and it was the last time he would be playing along aside his brothers out there on the field.

I guess she should stay in the kitchen and be barefoot and pregnant. :sarcasm

No, not in the kitchen but in the bedroon. Not barefoot but in heels. And not pregnant.

I think he answered it with class. It would've been great if he busted out a little Herm Edwards. You play to win the game!!! You play to win the game!!!

Even some of the UA palyers said in the paper that they were trash talking and they never did that before.

Sure!!!!!