ndamakong suh

I just get tired of any success nebraska has of it being downplayed by these girls that have less football knowledge then i do

:dunno

I think that Erin Andrews is very good reported...i thought her ?'s for Suh were fine...

Correct. She did and does a really good job.

i thought she was just trying to give him an opportunity to explain his drive and motivation, and her angle wan't that he was classless for staying in, but her concern was that wasn't he worried about injuries. i think the story was that he played the whole game without worrying about injuries with his exceptionally bright future.

you're just saying that because she's hot :)

I thought Andrews was unimaginative in the start post-game interview with Suh. She already spent airtime reporting how she asked Asante the same question. Could've at least asked him some other things...

In her defense though, she was asking the questions the guys in the booth were bantering about just before the stop securing the shut out.

i thought she was just trying to give him an opportunity to explain his drive and motivation, and her angle wan't that he was classless for staying in, but her concern was that wasn't he worried about injuries. i think the story was that he played the whole game without worrying about injuries with his exceptionally bright future.

Me too.

I was proud of Suh's response and another opportunity to showcase his love of sport over $$$

Didn't we used to call that schizophrenia? :dunno

Say what?

?

schizophrenia ~= having a voice in their ear...Telling them what to do...

BUT NOT ANYMORE..Shut up!

I like Erin..What means "Mealy mouth"?

3708078122_5a683a2fc2.jpg

draft_lens1530171module12614821photo_1253938311sockheads.png

I think that the ESPN guys said something to that extent too. At first, they couldn't understand whySuh was still in the game, then it dawned on them. Suh wants to be a part of the game and the Nebraska Program until the final whistle. Suh in my opinion, was the symbol of reason during the crazy times of Nebraska Football. He though of transferring, but heard Bo Pelini out, and chose to stay. I wonder if Suh knows, well maybe he knows but in a sense of pride, he won't say he expects it, but Suh made such a positive impact on Nebraska Football in every sense of the program... Players, Fans, Recruiting and so much more, that I just have this knowledge that Suh is going to excell in the NFL and bring it to a whole new level.

Suh's love of the game of Football is something that movies are made of.. Imagine down the road when someone makes the movie "SUH" based on a true story.

The female sideline reporters were a concept developed by the NFL telecasts to attract more female viewers. It has trickled over to college ball. I have no complaints!!!! chuckleshuffle Male reporters ask the same stupid questions. Erin actually does a pretty good job. Watching yesterday's Rose Bowl, Musberger stated after the 3rd play, "And we are watching the young qb grow up before our very eyes!". That was as rediculous as it gets!!!

The female sideline reporters were a concept developed by the NFL telecasts to attract more female viewers. It has trickled over to college ball. I have no complaints!!!! chuckleshuffle Male reporters ask the same stupid questions. Erin actually does a pretty good job. Watching yesterday's Rose Bowl, Musberger stated after the 3rd play, "And we are watching the young qb grow up before our very eyes!". That was as rediculous as it gets!!!

Even for My-brain-is-mush-berger!