Tuberville to TexTech?

WCHusker

Local (omaha) sports talk radio just mentioned that "everything" they have heard points to Ruffin McNeil being named HC very soon. They did mention the other candidates, but said that Ruffin "nailed" interview and that he is already "in house". In their opinion, McNeil will be the next HC at TT.

If Ruffin gets the job great for him. IMO if you hate the way Leach behaved I would think you would want to clean house. Some of those bad habits may have we observed and tolerated by the coaching staff. i know the head man calls the shots. I would think that one of those coaches could have went to Leach after the storage of Adam James the first time and said something.

Something like aye coach you know putting him in there was not a good idea. Otherwise you have a bunch of puppets with no backbone.

If in his interview he says I think Leach acted appropriately he probably wouldn't be hired. If he says it was completely wrong why didn't he say anything at the time.

Local (omaha) sports talk radio just mentioned that "everything" they have heard points to Ruffin McNeil being named HC very soon. They did mention the other candidates, but said that Ruffin "nailed" interview and that he is already "in house". In their opinion, McNeil will be the next HC at TT.

I think you're right. According to the TTU boards, there are several players who are gone if Ruffin doesn't get it.