qb wanted at nu

nebraska has interest in Brion Carnes,,,but he has commited to south florida, and it seems he wants to be close to home.....unless nu thinks they can dislodge him, i would not my hopes up to high...he would be a nice one to get if we can

Kain Colter looks like a prospect we have a chance for , but nu had not offered,,,just wonder why

nu might be interested in march from millard south,,though he has no stars from what i can tell...must be something about the kid nu likes

for 2011, jamal turner from texas , is very interested in nu,..top of his list...he would be a great grab, and help the qb situation greatly....he can play many positions,...but wants to play qb...he will make a visit to alabama during junior days..hopefully he will not change his mind...sort of sounds like he might commit soon.

nebraska has interest in Brion Carnes,,,but he has commited to south florida, and it seems he wants to be close to home.....unless nu thinks they can dislodge him, i would not my hopes up to high...he would be a nice one to get if we can

Kain Colter looks like a prospect we have a chance for , but nu had not offered,,,just wonder why

nu might be interested in march from millard south,,though he has no stars from what i can tell...must be something about the kid nu likes

for 2011, jamal turner from texas , is very interested in nu,..top of his list...he would be a great grab, and help the qb situation greatly....he can play many positions,...but wants to play qb...he will make a visit to alabama during junior days..hopefully he will not change his mind...sort of sounds like he might commit soon.

If Marsh wants to play at Nebraska, it will be as a walk on. Colter has a very good shot of being offered if he visits. Carnes has been discussed numerous times over the past several months. His story is starting to pickup because of the Jim Leavitt scandal (if you want to call it that). It still looks like a stretch to think he will decommit and come to Nebraska, but you never know.

If Marsh wants to play at Nebraska, it will be as a walk on. Colter has a very good shot of being offered if he visits. Carnes has been discussed numerous times over the past several months. His story is starting to pickup because of the Jim Leavitt scandal (if you want to call it that). It still looks like a stretch to think he will decommit and come to Nebraska, but you never know.

of the Jim Leavitt scandal... :dunno

please explain!

please explain!

Sources: South Florida Head Coach Jim Leavitt hit a player

please explain!

Sources: South Florida Head Coach Jim Leavitt hit a player

Amazing how this story has gone under the radar. I guess it's just another example of ESPN controlling the narrative by decided to direct all of their attention to the Leach-James situation. Just the latest example demonstrating that :espnsucks:

He's being accused of grabbing a player by the throat and punching him in the face.

That was dropped a long long time ago. Parents said it was fabricated.

It was never dropped. They hired an independent firm to do the investigation and it took a long time. ESPN was too busy dogpiling on Leach to cover this one.