Orange Bowl

JTrain

Who will win the Orange Bowl?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

gawd...the wreck is falling apart. They are getting away from everything that worked for them all year. Why is PJ changing their identity? The rest of the year he goes for it there, not kick a freaking field goal. At least they ate some clock.

sidenote- I hadnt really watched him much this year, but Nesbitt might be as 'bout as quick and decisive running the option as Matt Turman was. Everything he does seems a little slow, drawn out...doesnt have that 'pop' like a Crouch or Frazier. And his option pitches...geesh. I didnt think you could toss a duck like that on a pitch. Its like hes tossing them on the surface of the moon. I keep waiting for an iowa corner to pick one out of the air and house it.

Aside from the option style offense, the other thing I love about GT is they avg. 35 min. of possession this year. Eating up clock and giving their D a break is good game management.

Makes me wonder what that extra 5 minutes would do for our D? We averaged 30 min. of possession this year.

Holy crap! Iowa hasn't won a bowl game since 1959! I did not know that.

:LOLtartar:rollin

I heard that too...and had no idea. WAIT!!!!

theyve won a bunch since then...i dont know what the hell thats all about...maybe "jan 1st" type bowls?

Sad thing is, after they win tonight, all we will hear on this side of the river is how awesome the mighty hawkeyes are...gag me.

COME ON YELLOWJACKETS!!!! PLEASE!!!! SILENCE THE HAWKS!!!

yup. too many wasted and completely f'd opportunities by Georgia Tech. i dont even have words to describe their possession after the botched iowa fg fake.

damn damn damn. the iowa fans i know and will have to listen to for the next year are right up there with the likes of mizzou and colorado for me.

I have watched Georgia Tech 3 times this year...all three of their losses! Can you say one dimensional? They only run the triple option and can't do anything else. Their QB is terrible passing the ball so why even defend that? Once GT got behind, I knew it was over for them. Announcers commented that when teams have a chance to scheme for GT's offense, GT loses. I know there is some lovefest on this board for GT's offense but I know we won't bring that here. You need some balance and I am confident our offense can be better than either of these teams tonight. GT has got to be one of my picks for most overrated this year. Kudos to Iowa...they deserved it.