Orange Bowl

JTrain

Who will win the Orange Bowl?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I’m glad Iowa beat Paul Johnson (he just rubs me the wrong way for some reason) and Georgia Tech. Once again showing that if a team has the time to prepare for his offense they can shut it down.

I love how the announcers were talking about his awesome ability to make in game adjustments and they only resulted in a whooping 7 points. I guess they did get 120 yards in the 2nd half though.

Half my family are Hawkeye fans so I am happy for them.

Iowa dominated GT and now I'll have to hear the arrogant Iowa fans for the next 8 months run their mouths. Thanks alot GT........................ :facepalm:

You'll be getting your own medicine.

Maybe the hawkeye win will shut up some of the Iowa haters. Yet another win over a "faster" team.

The hawks should finish in the top ten again with two wins over top ten opponents this season and an 11-2 season. :hellloooo

I don't know about arrogant, you probably do, but a top twenty finish in 2008-- top ten finishes in 2002,2003,2004 and looks like another in 2009 will make for some proud hawkeye fans.

The hawks return 15 of 22 starters for 2010. You'll probably have a bad year of iowa hate next year too. :bang

BTW- dizzturbedNUfan-- as far as bowls go...

they were talking about bcs bowl wins.

mmmtodd- Iowa won last jan 1st. Beating the "fast" SC gamecocks.

:thumbs

Paul Johnson is a great coach. It was just bad luck that he drew Iowa for a bowl.

This game went as expected.

Keebler elves doubling as your O and D-Lines may work in the ACC, but not against Midwestern teams with 300lb. Hoss's out there working in the trenches.

Manhandled is the term that best described this game.

:yeah Same as how I felt going into the Rose Bowl. My buddy was sure Oregon was going to kill Ohio State. I told him "you may be right that Ohio State is overrated, but have you seen how bad the Pac 10 has been this year? I wouldn't make any bets that depend on their performance."

Should have seen the same thing coming in this game.

Iowa

OL – Bulaga 6-6 315

OL – Vandervelde 6-3 300

OL – Eubanks 6-3 280

OL – Calloway 6-7 315

OL – Reif 6-6 280

DE – Clayburn 6-3 282

DT – Klug 6-4 258

DT – Ballard 6-5 285

DE – Binns 6-2 255

Ga-Tech

OL – Sellers 6-2 257