Chiefs staff changes

The ESPN ticker announced Charlie Weis has accepted the OC position. This will allow Haley to concentrate as head coach. Haley and Weis were assistants together with the Jets. A few days ago it was reported that Romeo Crennel will be replacing Pendegrast as DC. I guess there are worse things than the Patriots staff reassembling in KC.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4802526

something...anything. if i have to be forced fed chefs games locally on sunday, they could at least pretend to know how to play football.

I don't think they pretended anything in that Denver game to end the season. They beat the crap out of them in their house.

well, heres to hoping it was a sign of things to come. If anything, Im a Bears fan (uncle played for them, but I really dont get into proball too much other than for fantasy) but I wouldnt mind seeing the Chiefs rise to prominence. Especially if gave them the chance to smack Peyton around.

I had free Chiefs tickets offered to me 4-5 times this year. It was sad to watch on TV, I cant imagine what it felt like in the stands