A&M

I literally cant watch this game the referees have been so one sided.

:yeah:yeah

These ref's suck

Basketball isnt even fun to watch anymore. I watch it because its a husker sport. I was watching this game with my mom and there was a chance for us to get back into the game. Cant remember exactly when it was but then they called a foul on the shot for A&M. And I called, I said watch mom they are going to call a carry, or an illegal screen because they arent even going to let us get a chance to shoot the ball. Sure enough Diaz gets called for an illegal screen as I said it. No matter what we did the refs were not going to let us win this one.

Standhardinger is a gamer. We are so young and have a bright future. I know thats been said for years, but Doc is a great coach and success is on the way.

I certainly hope so.

I went to my first BB game when Jack Moore and Dave Hoppen played, been following them ever since. I would like to see them not only make it to the dance, but win at least a couple rounds before I die.

Basketball is an overall joke anymore at all levels. Officiating is so damn inconsistent from minute to minute and it seems in the college level there's too many guys looking to make themselves look good for the NBGay. I wish they would go back to letting high school kids go straight to the pros so we can get rid of showboater contract hunters in college and see some halfway good basketball again. Not to mention officials always trying to have a hand in the outcome all the damn time.

What this has to do with Nebraska- aTm i dont know, and for that I apologize. Doc has some good talent, his recruiting classes are progressively getting better with every year. Last year it was no height, this year it's no experience. But his work ethic and hard ass attitude is comparable to Pelini in my eyes, and one thing who have to give him, his teams have competed, and played hard every minute.

Basketball is an overall joke anymore at all levels. Officiating is so damn inconsistent from minute to minute and it seems in the college level there's too many guys looking to make themselves look good for the NBGay. I wish they would go back to letting high school kids go straight to the pros so we can get rid of showboater contract hunters in college and see some halfway good basketball again. Not to mention officials always trying to have a hand in the outcome all the damn time.

What this has to do with Nebraska- aTm i dont know, and for that I apologize. Doc has some good talent, his recruiting classes are progressively getting better with every year. Last year it was no height, this year it's no experience. But his work ethic and hard ass attitude is comparable to Pelini in my eyes, and one thing who have to give him, his teams have competed, and played hard every minute.

:facepalm:

I agree there are arguments that basketball is weaker sport compared to football and baseball but saying that officiating is inconsistant is not one of them. Officiating is inconstistant in every sport. Baseball is a whole lot worse than basketball. I also like the rule you have to spend a year in college or play overseas because if you allow players to go straight from high schools you will have the Leon Smith, Sebastian Telfair, and Darious Miles effect where there will be bust players that are 20 years old out of a job and without a college degree or any college eductation for that matter.