stealing recruiting info from huskerboard...

I don't even waste my time over at "the other boards" since I found Huskerboard. Why bother when I can find any info I need here, with a minimal amount of know-it-all douche nozzles clogging up the bandwidth. Not to say there aren't a few D-Bags here, in fact I could think of a few interweb champs I would love to boot, but IMO the good definitely outweighs the bad here at Huskerboard.

Keep up the good work men!!!

:yeah

I hear yah man. I like reading some of the stuff on HI, but the posters there seem to be running on the good ol boys system. You kind of have to be in the inner circle there to be listened to. I have found a home here at Huskerboard.

We are like the Inglorious Bastards of Husker Message Boards. Steal info and leak it here. Other sites probably REALLY hate us. ;)

In the words of Katt Williams," If you dont have enough haters, your not doing something right."

BTW Dont miss National LOI signing day here at HB! FEBRUARY 3rd.

Anyone interested in helping, please pm.

Shameless plug over. :) Ohh ya.. to the competition... Eat our dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :horns2:horns2:horns2

What goes on here on signing day? Live updates? More?

Pretty much, people update when the LOI's actually come in so you get to follow along as each commit you have followed makes it official. Any last day rumors or innuendo will also get covered, last year it was a DT that went to TT I believe. Many thought he was going to switch to NU.

i really believe most of the info here is real, and not from other boards....i have looked at huskerpedia board now and then,,,but not often....i don,t deal with pay sites much.......i would not mind belonging to the forum there, and not for $.. huskerboard is a more active board ,,just my opinion...i sort of find it amusing some from huserpedia are on here....quess the info there is not complete

regardless of which site one trolls on, ,,,,fans on either site are very loyal fans,,,i have been a nu fan since the 60,s... and allways will be.

I don't even waste my time over at "the other boards" since I found Huskerboard. Why bother when I can find any info I need here, with a minimal amount of know-it-all douche nozzles clogging up the bandwidth. Not to say there aren't a few D-Bags here, in fact I could think of a few interweb champs I would love to boot, but IMO the good definitely outweighs the bad here at Huskerboard.

I hear yah man. I like reading some of the stuff on HI, but the posters there seem to be running on the good ol boys system. You kind of have to be in the inner circle there to be listened to. I have found a home here at Huskerboard.

We are like the Inglorious Bastards of Husker Message Boards. Steal info and leak it here. Other sites probably REALLY hate us. ;)

This might just be our masterpiece!

Hey! Eric Martin. This Mizzou Tiger wishes to die for his University. Oblige him.

This might just be our masterpiece!

Hey! Eric Martin. This Mizzou Tiger wishes to die for his University. Oblige him.

Holy Crap Ez! Thats a hell of a Pull from Inglorious Bastards! Hilarious, well done and well played! Funniest thing Ive read today!

some of you recruiting guys are so good at getting info about recruiting that the folks over at huskerpedia are starting to steal the info and quote huskerboard as the source quite a lot!

shows what you get from a paysite......second hand info from the best huskerboard on the web!!!

just found that amusing...

Have noticed this for awhile. Sometimes when I put up something new I find in recruiting (like linking to a recent article), it pops up on the other boards shortly thereafter. It is all good. A lot of the general topics can start anywhere but my experience has been that Huskerboard has the best recruiting forum...if you want the recruiting scoop, this is your place! :woo

I look at huskerpedia just to see if they have taken any of what I post here over there. :)

What part of western iowa are you from,...i am from harlan,,,now living in phoenix

A Harlan Grad huh? I am from Council Bluffs.

Small world, I grew up in Atlantic. Living on the East Coast now.

I look at huskerpedia just to see if they have taken any of what I post here over there. :)

What part of western iowa are you from,...i am from harlan,,,now living in phoenix

A Harlan Grad huh? I am from Council Bluffs.

Small world, I grew up in Atlantic. Living on the East Coast now.

My family lived in Council Bluffs, but I was born in Omaha but parents relocated to Cali and my dad ended up working for Walt Disney as his assistant. Most of my roots are from Fort Dodge, IA.