Hey Miami, this is prolly a dumb question, but you heard this from three RELIABLE sources right? Not someone who may be yanking your leg for a chuckle I hope...

Three of Owa's friends in Portland... so yes i believe that it is reliable.

Considering some of the other "sources" we have seen before on this board, miamihrrcns2001's three aren't that bad.

• Fire 1

Hey Miami, this is prolly a dumb question, but you heard this from three RELIABLE sources right? Not someone who may be yanking your leg for a chuckle I hope...

Considering some of the other "sources" we have seen before on this board, miamihrrcns2001's three aren't that bad.

cleaning-aquarium.jpg

cleaning-aquarium.jpg

I think that Bo should bring a laptop and play Suh's Outland Trophy Speech and tell him that if this doesn't want to make you come to NU, nothing will. He thanked Carl and most of the staff and said they made him into what he is today. I didn't hear any thanks being given to Callahan.

The part about Carl being there to talk about football and life in general is moving. They took a guy with all the tools to be really good and made him great. I think you can say the same thing about Owa, only started playing football two years ago and probably hasn't had the coaching that Pelini staff can offer. When I break it down like this, it is hard not to be confident that he will sign with NU.

So let's think about this...

Owa is between Nebraska, Oregon, and UCLA...

According to what we have been hearing from the Army All Star game he was gushing about Nebraska and would have chosen Nebraska if he had to choose on that day and if it had been completely up to him.

We know his family has a BIG pull on where he will attend due to the fact that he has a single mother with several younger siblings and his mother relies on him to help take care of them.

We know his mom likes UCLA due to it's large Nigerian community. But UCLA is 14 hours away from Portland, where Owa is from. We know that Owa loves Nebraska so I feel like if he was going to go that far from home it would be Nebraska. Thus I feel UCLA will get knocked out next, because of the distance, the lack of year in and year out strong defenses, etc.

So I believe it's between Oregon and Nebraska... lets look at those two based on what we know.

We know Owa LOVES Nebraska. We know from (Rivals Weekly AMP) that at the time Owa visited Nebraska, Cal was the front runner... which would explain why he gave his visit a 9 out of 10. We know Owa LOVES Suh and highly respects him.

We know Owa hasn't said much about Oregon. He liked the facilities (who wouldn't they're freakin amazing) and he liked the proximity to home. But he saw Nebraska TEAR UP Arizona in the holiday bowl... and he knows that Arizona bearly lost to Oregon and almost went to the Rose Bowl instead. So he should be able to see that the big 12 is a stronger conference. He should be able to see that the Pelini's took a defense ranked in the national 100's down to a defense that was 1st in the country in 2 years!!! He should be able to see that Bo has had defensive success everywhere he has been and has had national championship caliber defenses.

His mom can always move... Omaha and Lincoln are big cities... she could find a teaching job there. Plus the cost of living is way less so she'd be coming out ahead in the long run.

I think on Februrary 3rd you will see Owa with a Nebraska hat on, signing his name on a red paper.

Signed, sealed, delivered... Owa's ours to lose.

written like a pro!! well done!! :thumbs

I have heard no solid reports that he will be N on signing day and that he is a silent commit. But I do think that we a great chance to get him.

nothing would make us happier than to pat you on the back for being right.... but if you are wrong....

WATCH OUT! :facepalm:

Hey. I havent called him a "lock" at all. I said that we have a good chance to get him.

According to what we have been hearing from the Army All Star game he was gushing about Nebraska and would have chosen Nebraska if he had to choose on that day and if it had been completely up to him.

We know his family has a BIG pull on where he will attend due to the fact that he has a single mother with several younger siblings and his mother relies on him to help take care of them.

We know his mom likes UCLA due to it's large Nigerian community. But UCLA is 14 hours away from Portland, where Owa is from. We know that Owa loves Nebraska so I feel like if he was going to go that far from home it would be Nebraska. Thus I feel UCLA will get knocked out next, because of the distance, the lack of year in and year out strong defenses, etc.

So I believe it's between Oregon and Nebraska... lets look at those two based on what we know.

We know Owa LOVES Nebraska. We know from (Rivals Weekly AMP) that at the time Owa visited Nebraska, Cal was the front runner... which would explain why he gave his visit a 9 out of 10. We know Owa LOVES Suh and highly respects him.

We know Owa hasn't said much about Oregon. He liked the facilities (who wouldn't they're freakin amazing) and he liked the proximity to home. But he saw Nebraska TEAR UP Arizona in the holiday bowl... and he knows that Arizona bearly lost to Oregon and almost went to the Rose Bowl instead. So he should be able to see that the big 12 is a stronger conference. He should be able to see that the Pelini's took a defense ranked in the national 100's down to a defense that was 1st in the country in 2 years!!! He should be able to see that Bo has had defensive success everywhere he has been and has had national championship caliber defenses.

His mom can always move... Omaha and Lincoln are big cities... she could find a teaching job there. Plus the cost of living is way less so she'd be coming out ahead in the long run.

I think on Februrary 3rd you will see Owa with a Nebraska hat on, signing his name on a red paper.

You do know that whomever posted this information can get the person they got it from in some serious trouble. This service is not afraid to shut down accounts. Just an FYI!

You do know that whomever posted this information can get the person they got it from in some serious trouble. This service is not afraid to shut down accounts. Just an FYI!

:wtf

:wtf

That info came from a paid site that is very popular. I do not think the name needs to be divulged.