The Suh Backlash...

I don't think the author is an idiot at all. ESPN is no different than any other news organization. They love to build a person up beyond reproach, bigger than life. And, when that person can no longer live up to that standard through their own fault or not, the press will be there to totally eviscerate them like a pack of wolves stalking their prey.

As far as draft picks go, it's anybody's guess what could happen. It just depends upon a team's needs and what restrictions they have under the salary cap.

Suh going to Detroit would suck...I really hope St. Louis takes him...but they haven't done so well drafting from Nebraska in the past at times. I got to wonder if that sits in the back of their minds.

i have no doubt suh will funking blow up in the nfl.........

no worries..... i'll be first in line for the jersey as well

Suh going to Detroit would suck...I really hope St. Louis takes him...but they haven't done so well drafting from Nebraska in the past at times. I got to wonder if that sits in the back of their minds.

Yep, that Wistrom kid didn't last very long. :)

:yeah

If I'm not mistaken, Wistrom was a big reason the Rams won the Super Bowl 10 years ago (they needed a defense to go with "The Greatest Show on Turf").

Carriker hasn't worked out...yet. He's only 3 years in, and he's been hindered by injuries each of those seasons. If he gets healthy and stays that way & the Rams take Suh, they'll be quite the dynamic duo and just what the Rams need to get that defense going.

If I'm not mistaken, Wistrom was a big reason the Rams won the Super Bowl 10 years ago (they needed a defense to go with "The Greatest Show on Turf").

Carriker hasn't worked out...yet. He's only 3 years in, and he's been hindered by injuries each of those seasons. If he gets healthy and stays that way & the Rams take Suh, they'll be quite the dynamic duo and just what the Rams need to get that defense going.

if St.Louis drafts Suh he can revive Adam Carrikers career!! what a defense for the future with Suh and Chris Long

• Fire 1

if St.Louis drafts Suh he can revive Adam Carrikers career!! what a defense for the future with Suh and Chris Long

i am surprised there is not more talk of the rams trading their first round pick with 2-3 mid-range picks, with how broken they are as a team.

• Fire 1

i am surprised there is not more talk of the rams trading their first round pick with 2-3 mid-range picks, with how broken they are as a team.

I agree, I've been a Rams fans since 1999 and I just recently decided that I needed to root for another team this season, but I'm still going to root for the Rams no matter what. I don't see Spagnoli (spl?) not taking Suh since they have the option. He's a defense first guy since he came from NY and I think Suh's too good to pass up. They could fix alot of problems though by trading their first round pick to someone else and addressing their issues at QB, O-line, secondary, etc.

Teams like the 49ers or the Pats who have multiple 1st round picks I could see trying to move up for Suh. I really hope someone does, if he ends up with the train wreck in St. Louis it won't be good for his career, and for us unless you have the NFL package on Direct TV you will never get to see him play on tv.