New board

HSKRNOKC

Please post all tech and other board issues in the board feedback forum so the admins can start handling them.. Thanks

I'm one of those old farts out there who hates change especially when it occurs almost continually (I was just getting used to Windows 95). However, what has been done with Husker Board is very appealing. Thanks guys, you continue to impress me with how you manage this board.

T_O_B

Woah! I had my bookmark set to http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?showforum=1 so I assumed the board was down for the last three days. Luckily tonight I finally just tried the root URL and found out the board was alive and well (and new). I think it looks pretty solid. As long as we never go to a dark background, I'm fine.

I feel you man, I did the same thing except I only went without it for 1 day. I do not know how you survived three days without HB.

Yeah, I didn't know they were doing the change either...next time they need to put a big banner on so we all know...

It would really be nice to get a countdown clock until the next game at the top of the page...but I suppose you don't have a lot of control over that.

I have a question for the mods, but haven't known where to post it. Very off subject to this bored, but I didn't want to start a new post in the wrong forum. I am curious of what amount of posts it takes for each... I don't know... level. For example 0-100 posts is Scout team etc...

Could one of the mods fill me in... I'm just curious what the "levels" are.

Thanks

I have a question for the mods, but haven't known where to post it. Very off subject to this bored, but I didn't want to start a new post in the wrong forum. I am curious of what amount of posts it takes for each... I don't know... level. For example 0-100 posts is Scout team etc...

Thanks

Scout Team 1-100 Posts

Travel Squad 101-300 Posts

Backup 301-500 Posts

Starter 501-700 Posts

Blackshirt 701-1000 Posts

All Conference 1001-1400 Posts

All American 1401-1700 Posts

Heisman Winner 1701-2000 Posts

Grad Assistant 2001-2500 Posts

Assistant Coach 2501-3000 Posts

Head Coach 3001-5000 Posts

The Bobfather 5001-7000 Posts

Wizard of Osborne 7001-10000 Posts

Legend 10001+ Posts

Yeah, I didn't know they were doing the change either...next time they need to put a big banner on so we all know...

It would really be nice to get a countdown clock until the next game at the top of the page...but I suppose you don't have a lot of control over that.

Actually, we did put up a link/banner on the main page, and pinned a topic about it.

The Countdown Clock is back - near the bottom of the main page. For the moment, we'll leave it there, as we have over 200 days to the next game. We may decide to move it later.

Thanks

Very thoughtful approach theneguy95! The other way to do this is hit the reply button, write drivel and then hit "add reply." Do this as fast as you can and watch your status change like the score on a pinball machine. This is the way the rest of us do it.

Thanks

Very thoughtful approach theneguy95! The other way to do this is hit the reply button, write drivel and then hit "add reply." Do this as fast as you can and watch your status change like the score on a pinball machine. This is the way the rest of us do it.

lol nice. I'll have to start doing that. :sarcasm