Surprize 2011 commit??

EZ-E

For all of you who took it the way I ment it to be taken which was as a joke:

I wont abuse my powers and use them for evil anymore. :)

Good, cause next time.. i will come at ya like a spider monkey. :sarcasm

How exactly does that work? Do you throw poo at him?

It is a quote from talladega nights

Still, how does one come at someone like a Spider Monkey? Does it involve poo flinging?

I was this close to clicking it until I realized that EZ-E would not start a recruiting topic with HUH? WTF??? Normally he would delve right into breaking news. I just knew something was up and I was right. And relax people the Rick Roll is a classic no matter how annoying it is. The point is to make you feel stupid and it works. :snacks:

I was this close to clicking it until I realized that EZ-E would not start a recruiting topic with HUH? WTF??? Normally he would delve right into breaking news. I just knew something was up and I was right. And relax people the Rick Roll is a classic no matter how annoying it is. The point is to make you feel stupid and it works. :snacks:

:haha

Touche my friend.

:haha

touche my friend