the last two weeks have been crazy.

If you think of it in the past two weeks we have gonna from Land 3 of 4 out of Owa, Cooper, Godfrey and Carnes. to being out of all of them to being back in it. I think we will land Owa, Cooper, and Godfrey. I dont think the coaches will want to wait on Carnes. This staff has really worked hard this year and kept us in on some major recruits.

If you think of it in the past two weeks we have gonna from Land 3 of 4 out of Owa, Cooper, Godfrey and Carnes. to being out of all of them to being back in it. I think we will land Owa, Cooper, and Godfrey. I dont think the coaches will want to wait on Carnes. This staff has really worked hard this year and kept us in on some major recruits.

I would be very happy.

To be honest there was an uproar in late July and early August about this staff taking it easy and not getting after it recruiting wise. I love the players that we are going to sign and wouldnt trade them at all. But it makes you wonder what could have been if the staff hadnt taken it quite so easy.

To be honest there was an uproar in late July and early August about this staff taking it easy and not getting after it recruiting wise. I love the players that we are going to sign and wouldnt trade them at all. But it makes you wonder what could have been if the staff hadnt taken it quite so easy.

I think they learned their lesson from this whole taking it easy part of july and august. I think the has alread hit the ground for 2011.

There was also an uproar based on the number of commits and how we didn't have enough compared to school X. Now we don't have room for some guys and are asking others to gray shirt.

There was also an uproar based on the number of commits and how we didn't have enough compared to school X. Now we don't have room for some guys and are asking others to gray shirt.

The uproar also had to do with multiple rumors about our coaches not calling multiple recruits back or at all. Pretty stupid if you ask me and I'm sure I had a post or two that fell in line with those claims.

Never underestimate this staff.

I think they learned their lesson from this whole taking it easy part of july and august. I think the has alread hit the ground for 2011.

Too bad the fans didn't learn a lesson. Like maybe the coaches need some time off and recruiting didn't seem to suffer.

Too bad the fans didn't learn a lesson. Like maybe the coaches need some time off and recruiting didn't seem to suffer.

those complaints are like clockwork early in every recruiting cycle. i expect we'll see it again next year.