OLB Cole Fisher

huskers1

I think it is safe to say that he will not get an offer until he proves that the rehab on his ACL is going well.

I would agree with you, and I hope that it is going well. The rumor is he is the best athlete in the family (I think he may have another brother besides Sean). If he heals and we offer it would be great to have him.

Is this the lastest anyone has heard about him?

I'd say Neb and several other teams are waiting to see him out on the field again.

Iowa leads and they will take him regardless if his knee isnt fully healed. If we dont offer he is surely a Hawk. I read on another board that we have 2-3 other LBs that are ready to commit today but are being slow played while we wait for Sarao.

• 1 month later...

BAD JOKE WARNING

Does this mean we can call the NU/Iowa meetings the "Fish Bowl"?

:facepalm:

wowo sounds like this whol santos and AS thing is like some nightmare scenario that has no ending and is responsible for the decommittment or lack thereof of a comittements for the last several weeks.....

c :koolaid2:

BAD JOKE WARNING

Does this mean we can call the NU/Iowa meetings the "Fish Bowl"?

:facepalm:

wowo sounds like this whol santos and AS thing is like some nightmare scenario that has no ending and is responsible for the decommittment or lack thereof of a comittements for the last several weeks.....

c :koolaid2:

Say what?

First post on this board, but this is good for Nebraska. I like the Fisher family, but from all accounts we have much much higher players on our board and unless he absolutely blows up his senior year, was not going to receive an offer from Nebraska.

Good for him that he is going to a good d-1 school, good for us we don't have to hear "will he or won't he get an offer" all through the year.

First post on this board, but this is good for Nebraska. I like the Fisher family, but from all accounts we have much much higher players on our board and unless he absolutely blows up his senior year, was not going to receive an offer from Nebraska.

Good for him that he is going to a good d-1 school, good for us we don't have to hear "will he or won't he get an offer" all through the year.

Welcome to the board. With that being said, I disagree. The best thing for Nebraska would have been for him to wait to decide until December or so. This would have given our coaches the chance to see if he has fully recovered from surgery and offer him if they were so inclined. This is all assuming that the coaches didn't flat out tell him that we weren't taking any more high school linebackers (again, assuming Santos is 'N').