Oregon's possible class....

So in my standard daily activities of stalking Owa, I noticed just how good Oregon's class could be if all the kids considering them in their final schools choose the Ducks.

Owa - 5 :star DE - O in final 3

Anthony Jefferson - 4 :star DB - O in final 3

Erick Dargan - 4 :star DB - O in final 3

Lache Seastrunk - 5 :star RB - O in final 3 (thanks girlknowsfootball)

Oregon is also very close to Gabe King (6.0 4 :star DE) and some Oregon fans think they still have a shot at Dillon Baxter. Apparently they are telling Baxter he can play QB....I just heard he reaffirmed his commitment to USC though so I think that is out of the question. Marcus Lattimore (5 :star RB) also has Oregon in his final 5 or 6, although some say he is an Auburn lean.

These guys would join the already 8 4 :star kids currently committed. Other things to note, only 9 are on the defensive side of the ball (2 4 :star s - DB/LB). Only 2 DEs committed, 1 JUCO 3 :star and Tony Washington (3 :star ).

I'm not trying to start a debate here, just something I noticed. Another board called Oregon's class the best they've ever had.

Hopefully the Skers pull out Owa and Oregon has just a really good class :lol:

So in my standard daily activities of stalking Owa, I noticed just how good Oregon's class could be if all the kids considering them in their final schools choose the Ducks.

Oregon is also very close to Gabe King (6.0 4 :star DE) and some Oregon fans think they still have a shot at Dillon Baxter. Apparently they are telling Baxter he can play QB....I just heard he reaffirmed his commitment to USC though so I think that is out of the question.

These guys would join the already 8 4 :star kids currently committed. Other things to note, only 9 are on the defensive side of the ball (2 4 :star s - DB/LB). Only 2 DEs committed, 1 JUCO 3 :star and Tony Washington (3 :star ).

I'm not trying to start a debate here, just something I noticed. Another board called Oregon's class the best they've ever had.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Baxter is staying at SC. But Oregon definitely is building a nice program up there.

Oregon is also very close to Gabe King (6.0 4 :star DE) and some Oregon fans think they still have a shot at Dillon Baxter. Apparently they are telling Baxter he can play QB....I just heard he reaffirmed his commitment to USC though so I think that is out of the question.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Baxter is staying at SC. But Oregon definitely is building a nice program up there.

I'd say they've been building a nice program there for quite awhile now. For at least the last decade, the Ducks have been at or near the top of the Pac10 along with USC. They're definitely doing something right.

Oregon is also very close to Gabe King (6.0 4 :star DE) and some Oregon fans think they still have a shot at Dillon Baxter. Apparently they are telling Baxter he can play QB....I just heard he reaffirmed his commitment to USC though so I think that is out of the question. Marcus Lattimore (5 :star RB) also has Oregon in his final 5 or 6, although some say he is an Auburn lean.

I thought i saw lattimore as a South Carolina lean, but maybe i am getting the wrong info. Also Baxter would be better off at Sc, and that is where i think Gabe King will end up

I'd say they've been building a nice program there for quite awhile now. For at least the last decade, the Ducks have been at or near the top of the Pac10 along with USC. They're definitely doing something right.

I agree with your post ESPY; it looks like they'll be USC's biggest threat for the next few years.

Football players, great. But lets talk about their cheerleaders. How many 5 stars do they have on their roster? Clearly, not enough. :sarcasm

oregon_cheerleaders.jpg

I thought i saw lattimore as a South Carolina lean, but maybe i am getting the wrong info. Also Baxter would be better off at Sc, and that is where i think Gabe King will end up

Yeah Lattimore is a SC lean. I don't get why on rivals in Seastrunks profile Memphis isn't even one of the schools listed for his choices. Just a couple of weeks ago it was reported that Memphis was up there with the other schools and even considered in the lead. Wonder what happened.

having Millions of Dollars pumped into you program by Nike sure don't hurt either. :)

having Millions of Dollars pumped into you program by Nike sure don't hurt either. :)

I concur... Nike pumps money into OU like Ron Jeremy pumps... well, you get it.

Owa eliminated them and added OSU.