WR Ezell Ruffin

Somebody just said in Jeremy Crabtree's live chat that Nebraska just offered San Diego St. WR commit Ezell Ruffin. Crabtree didn't seem to know anything about this. Has anyone else heard anything about this? His only offers (according to his Rivals profile) are SDSU and New Mexico St. I'm guessing it's not true, but thought this would be a good place to clarify.

Edit: Actually, I now see there is a HI teaser about a new offer......

I don't see that teaser

It's entitled "New offer out?" (link) I don't know if this is related to an old story and just got bumped because of a recent post, but the title intrigued me after hearing someone say we just offered Ruffin.

Edit: It definitely looks like there's some discussion of a new offer and Ruffin going on at the HI board. We need some reconnaissance.

I dont see that teaser either.

Really? Because I'm looking at a couple of different threads that appear to reference Ruffin and a new offer on the RSS. Check out the threads entitled "New "verbal" offer out? [Further clarification added]" and "Asked Jeremy Crabtree about EZELL RUFFIN and his response was...."

Really? Because I'm looking at a couple of different threads that appear to reference Ruffin and a new offer on the RSS. Check out the threads entitled "New "verbal" offer out? [Further clarification added]" and "Asked Jeremy Crabtree about EZELL RUFFIN and his response was...."

We were looking at the front page of HI, not the new posts in Red Sea Scrolls. I see it now. Something is going on.

I apologize. When I posted my original comment Caveman was the only other post that I saw.