WR Ezell Ruffin

Def think this is a backup plan sort of thing. Not saying he isn't good, but I think if Cooper commits and we have trouble making room he will be a greyshirt. Something tells me Sanders has already talked to him about this. I'm sure they laid it out to the point of if there's room then you will get a scholly this year, but if not we would be more than happy to still offer you a greyshirt and you can come in next year. If he really wants to come to Nebraska, and if he wants to be with his bro, I'd say he will accept either.

Ruffin has nothing to do with anyone else in this class. He's not a backup plan because we are missing out on anyone else or anything like that. He can come here with the other 3 major recruits we are still after and we will find room in this class to make it happen. The numbers always work out.

and why hand out another grayshirt? Marsh gets one already, if we keep giving out next years scholies then I think that's stupid. If we have a top 10 year like experts are predicting, then we will have way more 4* and 5* recruits interested in NU. Why fill up next years spots with 2* players when, if we improve we will be able to fill up those spots with 4* players.