Tommie Tonight

Tonight is the premier of "Tommy goes to college". We have all seen the teaser clips from the show, but the entire Nebraska football team will be watching the show tonight and making fun of Mike Stuntz. Why Mike Stuntz? Well it's simple. The blond bombshell tutor that gets assigned to tommy is his GF. Here's a teaser photo of a spread shoot FHM did on her.

large.jpg

Here is a few responses from her FHM interview

Tommy probably thought his tutor would be some geeky guy,” says Natalie Riedmann, a recent psych graduate from the University of Nebraska. Instead, he got this 21-year-old to tutor him for NBC’s reality show Tommy Lee Goes to College. Now it’s time for Natalie to present her final lesson.

Tommy loves pits!

“When it comes to hitting on women, Tommy is direct. He said he loves my armpits and told me that I have beautiful feet. No guy has said that before. Should I be weirded out?”

Tommy knows greenery!

“I’ll admit it: Tommy is smarter than I had expected. He studied hard, too, especially when it came to horticulture. He’s passionate about trees, plants and bushes.”

Tommy endangers livers!

“One night I asked Tommy to get me a drink. Next thing I knew, he was pouring Jack Daniel’s into my mouth straight from the bottle. That’s Tommy’s idea of fetching a girl a drink. It’s not mine.”

Tommy never quits!“During filming, Tommy wasn’t allowed to hook up with coeds, and I wasn’t allowed to hook up with him. We flirted with each other, but I’m a good Midwestern Catholic girl at heart. He still sends me text messages, though. He’s very persistent.”

Enjoy the show :clap:thumbs

I don't think it will have much impact either way.

I think it will make an impact, not a huge one, but something.

:wtf Bernard, where did you come from, where have you been????

Tommy Lee airs tonight Station or time???

NBC - 8PM CDT I believe.